BvS Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
His hair looks longer than the other pic, which is good. Incredible shape.

1010356_457852771025110_7946111269218951682_n.jpg

Henry today in Chicago. What a tank!!!!!!

dat buffy shirt.

Don't be alarmed. That chilling, inhuman noise was not that of a dying water buffalo, but me.
Sweet baby Jesus! What are the laws on conceal carry in Chicago? :ninja:

Yeah, it looks like this confirms it. He looks to be even bigger than in MOS.

I think Cavill is pulling a Jackman, he'll surpass his previous physique every time he plays Superman!

Don't be alarmed. That chilling, inhuman noise was not that of a dying water buffalo, but me.
Sweet baby Jesus! What are the laws on conceal carry in Chicago? :ninja:
:funny:

He's looking very, very good.

I think Cavill is pulling a Jackman, he'll surpass his previous physique every time he plays Superman!

Hmm I can't really tell if he really is bigger in that shot than he was in MoS? He looks decent there for sure though.

I was actually expecting the 2nd film physique drop you sometimes see, like with maguire, evans and Bale debatably.

He may indeed be going the Jackman route of trying to at least match his previous shape if not going beyond?

Jackman in the first x-men movie.
X-Men-hugh-jackman-as-wolverine-19520767-1788-1173.jpg

Jackman in days of future past.
wolverine-x-men-days-of-future-past-bone-claws.jpg

Jackman in the first x-men movie.
X-Men-hugh-jackman-as-wolverine-19520767-1788-1173.jpg

Jackman in days of future past.
wolverine-x-men-days-of-future-past-bone-claws.jpg
Jackman was cast literally weeks before filming, so he should get a pass for the first film. In all the other films where he actually had time, he's put in the necessary work to look like Logan.

If Cavill has the same trajectory of his gains that Jackman did, he could look like this by his third or fourth time playing Superman.

extreme_bodybuilder_02.jpg

Jackman was cast literally weeks before filming, so he should get a pass for the first film. In all the other films where he actually had time, he's put in the necessary work to look like Logan.

He also got workout advice from dwayne johnson.

Its an impressive physique no doubt but I'm not in the same camp as everyone else here. I don't feel he's anywhere near his mos build at all. If you look at Henry during his workout for mos wearing that black tank top he looks so big that it made his head seem small. In these recent pics I just don't see the mass he had before.

His face looks slightly puffy! Everyone panic and start the riots.

He says in pure sarcasm that someone won't get.

Man O Steel, really?? Bear in mind that in the pics you are talking about, behind the scenes, Cavill has literally just finished working out - in the behind the scenes footage he's doing lifts and push ups etc and making sure he's all pumped for the shot.

In these pics he's just chilling - I remember in some of the fan pics of him in the gyms when he was shooting UNCLE he looked enormous cos he was pumped. Don't forget, Cavill still looked normal when in normal clothes during MoS - hence why some people were freaking out that he wasn't big enough until we got those behind the scenes shirtless pics. He's DEFINITELY bigger than MoS IMO..

Here are some more fan pics from yesterday - by all account Cav-El (and Gina!) are super nice and polite. Ndwaaaaw.

And it looks like we are getting that spitcurl!!

blogger-image-1468734168.jpg

blogger-image--1556133938.jpg

blogger-image-2133653255.jpg

blogger-image--1883766008.jpg

He also ran into a huuuuuuge Superman fan who still seems to be on a super high :)

blogger-image--909606950.jpg

Yeah, that slurp looks too deliberate to not look like someone teased it with his or her hands. And I am happy :)

Cavill is looking good, and since he had dyed his hair, I expect them to start some pre-production soon !

Its an impressive physique no doubt but I'm not in the same camp as everyone else here. I don't feel he's anywhere near his mos build at all. If you look at Henry during his workout for mos wearing that black tank top he looks so big that it made his head seem small. In these recent pics I just don't see the mass he had before.

Nahhhh he is definitely larger than MOS. He seriously IS built like a tank in these pics, Christ knows what he looks like post-workout.

Can't deny that the dude gives good Supes. The curl doesn't hurt either.

These days I'm not sure which one I'm more attracted to. :whatever:

Cavill is looking good, and since he had dyed his hair, I expect them to start some pre-production soon !

He hasn't dyed his hair yet, it's still brown...harder to tell in these pics but this is from the day before when he was travelling to chicago - hair is still brown.

blogger-image--1956431331.jpg

Personally I hope his hair is a little longer/thicker than it is here for the movie - just a tad! - as I just think he looks more handsome like that. But it's looking good :)

Hmm I can't really tell if he really is bigger in that shot than he was in MoS? He looks decent there for sure though.

I was actually expecting the 2nd film physique drop you sometimes see, like with maguire, evans and Bale debatably.

He may indeed be going the Jackman route of trying to at least match his previous shape if not going beyond?

I think he's definitely looking bigger than in MOS. For MOS he was still able to hide his physique somewhat in similar sized normal clothes, this time around there is no hiding. He's looking completely swole specially in the biceps.

blogger-image-1468734168.jpg

And Evans did not have a second movie slump in Winter Soldier, he was in absolutely fantastic shape. He just chose to forgo a shirtless scene but there was no slacking on his part, still in superhero shape. Even while making press rounds for the film, he was sporting his Age of Ultron physique and was again completely jacked.

Evans looked great in Winter Soldier, some people just can't get over the fact that he was going for a different less bulkier look than he went for in the first film. And that look fit perfectly for a more agile Captain America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"