BvS Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know how he got it. I think seeing whatever transpired between Clark, Perry and Lois would be interesting. A short little interview scene with Perry asking about Clark's many jobs would be fun.

At any rate, I hope to see Clark acting taking an interest and enjoying journalism in this movie. They never do much with the fact that he's a reporter in superman movies and I'd like that to change. Maybe he could even interview Bruce or Lex.
I completely agree with you. I mean why everything has to be in one movie. This is a continuation, they can adressed how he got the job. If Perry knows also we may know that. If Lois help. And maybe we can know if he took a degree on something only by himself with books. Clark is pretty smart. he fooled many with his identity on plenty of jobs so I think this Clark is well prepared to a professional even if he hasn't taken the reporter degree or has taken other stuff degree. I mean he's 33 years old and showed knowledge and initiative to learn so pretty much he probably took some professional carreer. Also as I said before I loved how they showed that he started with humble jobs and starting from the lower to then finding his place and stablishing him, things which we got.

You don't have to put everything in one movie...but if it would make sense to put it in the movie...put it in the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"