BvS Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Smallville...
tumblr_lhjxsknfnD1qag23jo1_r2_500.gif

Clark...just because.

XzDx81w.jpg

And there's the curl again . . . . . . . . . . . I can't fathom why he didn't have it on screen when it looks so much more natural on him than the highly contoured & gelled curl we saw on Reeve & Routh.

8610932262_3be9a7362c_m.jpg

Christopher-Reeve-Superman-hairstyle.jpg

I want to see a curl and hair slightly to the left instead of right this time on Superman.

A couple of things about this:

-He's dropping hints about villains again, lol
-He's so nice to those TMZ folks. He always answers questions when they bombard him in the air port.
-His fashion sense is horrid. I find it endearing because it fits with his adorkable nature, but it's true. Those colors don't work together and that jacket doesn't fit him. Size up, Cav-el. :oldrazz:
-Despite the heinous clothes, he looks damn good.

- i would LOVE to have Doomsday face off with Henry's Supes. but yeah one at a time i know. and besides Doomsday is a big enough villain to have all of JL be genuinely worried about vanquishing.

- Henry really is a nice guy. maybe too nice sometimes. all the more reason why he looks to be the perfect Superman :super:

- it is an Adorkable's nature to be attached to old personal items. it isnt enough to give them new stuff, you have to take away the old stuff to force them to use the new stuff. and given the size of Cav-El, i would think twice about taking away old stuffs :o

- the gift of Cav-El, where guys hate him but at the same time love to be him :awesome:

And there's the curl again . . . . . . . . . . . I can't fathom why he didn't have it on screen when it looks so much more natural on him than the highly contoured & gelled curl we saw on Reeve & Routh.

yeah when i first heard they got Henry the second thing i thought was that they finally got someone with naturally wavy hair that they wouldnt have to struggle with the spitcurl. and then what happens when MOS came out? no spitcurl. wtf?

- i would LOVE to have Doomsday face off with Henry's Supes. but yeah one at a time i know. and besides Doomsday is a big enough villain to have all of JL be genuinely worried about vanquishing.

- Henry really is a nice guy. maybe too nice sometimes. all the more reason why he looks to be the perfect Superman :super:

- it is an Adorkable's nature to be attached to old personal items. it isnt enough to give them new stuff, you have to take away the old stuff to force them to use the new stuff. and given the size of Cav-El, i would think twice about taking away old stuffs :o

- the gift of Cav-El, where guys hate him but at the same time love to be him :awesome:

I find this post very adorable for some reason. :yay:

How could you, Zach!? :cmad: Betray such a sweet bromance... :o

tumblr_n2d8jtvnct1ry8rcwo1_500.gif

tumblr_n2d8jtvnct1ry8rcwo2_500.gif
tumblr_n2d8jtvnct1ry8rcwo3_500.gif
tumblr_n2d8jtvnct1ry8rcwo4_500.gif
tumblr_n2d8jtvnct1ry8rcwo5_500.gif

Yea, seems it would've been easy to do. Cavill's "super hair" was great in MOS when compared to the other films.

Routh's face there...lol

I honestly don't care if the S curl appears on Cavill or not. I thought he looked fine in MOS.

The S curl in Superman Returns was so bad, so gelled, so fake. Its like the hair, make up and costume people on that film dressed poor Routh up like a porcelain doll or something. Cavill has the hair to pull the curl off much more naturally. I wouldn't be surprised if it makes an appearance, something tells me this Superman is going to be a recognisably more traditional, since he'll be settling into the superhero role we all.

All that immense pressure hes under, moving his face and all....and yet his hair never moves lol.
His hair stayed perfectly still even when he was flying or getting punched.

How could you, Zach!? :cmad: Betray such a sweet bromance... :o
Is this a joke of some sort, or did I miss something? Did Snyder say something about Cavill in an interview or something?

Dunno if these pics have been posted before but saw these two pictures on the Gym Jones website today. Thought I'd share.

m7vtwm.jpg

1z1e3wx.jpg

The second picture is insanely impressive.

I actually find the first pic more impressive... he is in the middle of a stride, as he's pressing almost 200lbs overhead. Probably finishing the Olympic move of that routine. I'm guessing that may be around 5 months into his MOS gym prep.

I want to see a curl and hair slightly to the left instead of right this time on Superman.

Am I the only one who liked his hair in MOS? I thought Cavill looked fantastic and I for one would be okay if they did without the curl for the sequel.

Am I the only one who liked his hair in MOS? I thought Cavill looked fantastic and I for one would be okay if they did without the curl for the sequel.

You're not the only one, his hair looked great. Just because Superman is usually drawn with a curl doesn't mean every live-action Superman needs to have one. I'd be happy if they kept the MoS hair.

Is this a joke of some sort, or did I miss something? Did Snyder say something about Cavill in an interview or something?
A joke...about how he's cheating on Cav-El with Batfleck. :oldrazz:

anyone notice he poses the same for every pic usually same angle and always has his hand in his left pocket.....

Not always, but I've noticed that seems to be the most comfortable stance for him. I wonder if it has something to with...nevermind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"