BvS Henry Cavill IS Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the suit change can come halfway through the movie when the Kryptonian tech has been salvaged.

Anyone know how much Henry really got paid for MOS. apparently the 14million rumor isn't true.

Anyone know how much Henry really got paid for MOS. apparently the 14million rumor isn't true.
14 million is balls. I have heard Chrises Hemsworth and Evans got paid 500,000 for their first films and then escalating salaries and cuts of the profit for future films.

14 million is balls. I have heard Chrises Hemsworth and Evans got paid 500,000 for their first films and then escalating salaries and cuts of the profit for future films.

Yeah, but that's on Marvel Studios scale. WB is quite different. I's say a million or two to Cavill, probably.

well MOS also made like 200 million more than thor and like 300 million more than cap:cwink:

Will Henry make less in JL as he will be one of 5 co-stars and not get top billing than he would if they had done MOS3 instead where he would have had top billing?

Henry is signed for 3 films. I am thinking he would have made more if it they had stayed with straight trilogy - MOS, MOS2 and MOS3 - than going in this new direction - MOS, WF and then presumably JL.

Last edited:
I think whoever they cast in any of the roles, Cavill will retain first billing in any DCU films. The first person is always the first. Downey will always be first billed in any MCU film he appears in (in a substantial capacity).

And Cavill will get increasingly more money for every outing, doesn't matter if its a group film or a solo film, he will get more and more money. If anything he might more off a group film since the profits would be much higher and his cut would be higher.

Teri Hatcher on MOS
I really enjoyed it, I kind of joked, 'Wow, he should work on his body'. Like anyone could say that with a straight face! In the end, what I think carries through so strongly is the relationship between Lois and Clark, Lois and Superman. Even in Man of Steel, that was my favourite part of it. I kind of wish for a little bit more of seeing them.

Glad Teri liked it. Though I was never a fan of Lois and Clark, she was probably the hottest Lois we received until Amy came along (though Durance is a lovely specimen as well).

Teri is still the hottest Lois ever. Now that's how you do gorgeous without being OtT. LoL I wonder what all the Lois' will say if asked who the hottest Superman was? Probably would show loyalty to their own.

Last edited:
Of course they will show loyalty to their own Supermen! :D

We do not speak of Teri Hatcher. Nor should we of Dana Delany.

Delany's snarky comment about Henry annoyed me, so she's now on my sh** list. :cmad:

She said he only made two facial expressions in the whole movie.

She said he only made two facial expressions in the whole movie.

More than two expressions he had but he played a fairly one-dimensional Superman. Given I guess the script and/or the directing.

Cavill came across as wooden to some in the role - sort of like Routh. He didn't really smile at all until the end.

I hope he is able to do better next time. That will be the test.

Its weird as he is so charming and engaging in his interviews. A I said in my letter to WB - Cavill's charm needs to be allowed to show through in the next film. Henry did not set the world on fire with his Superman as Reeve did, but then no actor has been able to do that. Henry will get another shot though to make himself this generation's Superman.

Last edited:
More than two expressions he had but he played a fairly one-dimensional Superman. Given I guess the script and/or the directing.

Cavill came across as wooden to some in the role - sort of like Routh. He didn't really smile at all until the end.

I hope he is able to do better next time. That will be the test.

Its weird as he is so charming and engaging in his interviews. A I said in my letter to WB - Cavill's charm needs to be allowed to show through in the next film. Henry did not set the world on fire with his Superman as Reeve did, but then no actor has been able to do that. Henry will get another shot though to make himself this generation's Superman.

I guess smiling at the girl in the restaurant and smiling when he has learned to fly.... there weren´t smiles? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"