Henry Golding in Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins

Except they don't even have the same actors who made those characters and created them anymore. They recast them.

I hope they don't half-ass Scarlett and Snake-Eyes. I've had a major connection to that relationship for years. The 2009 movie paired up Scarlett and Ripcord, which was awful.

Well to be fair Ray Park is the only one I will really miss. The others didn’t have iconic actors in the characters roles, so it no huge loss.

I am looking forward to a new iteration and Ray Park while awesome isn’t suited for the origin story.

Yeah, Byung-hun Lee is good in everything. It's a shame that, in the U.S., he's only been able to land roles in crappy movies like GI Joe and Red 2. The man deserves better. I Saw the Devil is one of the most twisted movies I've ever seen.

Yeah, Byung-hun Lee is good in everything. It's a shame that, in the U.S., he's only been able to land roles in crappy movies like GI Joe and Red 2. The man deserves better. I Saw the Devil is one of the most twisted movies I've ever seen.

Hell yeah I Saw the Devil is a awesome film. Even in crap like Terminator: Genisys and Red 2 Byung-hun Lee somehow finds a way to shine, but your right he does deserve better than the crap he's been getting here in the U.S. I really enjoyed him as Stormshadow though.

Yeah I was just about to bring up that movie, but he was pretty great in it. It's a shame that it seems like more people didn't enjoy that remake as much as I did because I honestly think it's pretty underrated. Him, Vincent D'Onofrio and Ethan Hawke were some of my favorite characters in that movie.

Yeah, that was a solid remake. Some things could have been better (I wasn't crazy about Pratt as a mildly racist Star-Lord, and most of the guys who survived aside from Denzel got the least amount of character development) but it was still a good movie. That shootout at the end was insane.

Shocked that we haven't seen the costumes yet.

I've been curious myself about Snake Eyes' outfit in this one. Considering this is an origin film, guess we can't expect him to have his standard tacti-cool ninja suit and visor, right?

Hopefully no fake muscles on the suit or fake lips

Hopefully no fake muscles on the suit or fake lips

Yeah that was....just awful. His Retaliation suit is much better. However I'm not a fan of the mixing his tactical armor and conventional fabric. I want something like the Nomex suit in Batman Begins.

Awesome, really hope this movie can deliver and re-start the universe in a big way.

It would be nice to see what Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow looked like in this movie....

Suprised we haven't seen anything yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"