The Flash Her Killer Looks Will Freeze You - The Danielle Panabaker Thread

new writers won't change anything.it still has same showrunner.

i feel bad for danielle promating show that doesn't value her.

The problem is Berlanti and co, they keep repeating their mistakes and it's getting irritating. Sterling Gates could be a red herring. These staff like to talk a big game but when it comes to delivering the goods, they miss the mark by a lot. I don't see tons of hype going into Season 4, people are considering other shows until this one gets their act together. I don't blame them at all. Killer Frost is fantastic character, she should be written as such, not sidelined to promote an incest wedding no one wants.

Stunning as always. She looked like a classic beauty at SDCC.

Get ready to "chill out" with Killer Frost/Caitlin Snow as Danielle Panabaker tries her improv skills on "Who's Line is it Anyway?" I am told the episode will air on September 14th on the CW so check your listings.

On Instagram I have found a couple pics of Danielle getting involved with the comics including Colin Mocherie, Ryan Stiles and Wayne Brady who also hosts Let's Make A Deal on CBS.

Who's Line is hosted by Aisha Tyler

21147188_1674631055903820_2247594563961094144_n.jpg

21147303_267447797087895_2803968759243472896_n.jpg

And it looks like Danielle plays the game "Duets" where two of the comics who also sing, do a song on the fly based on Danielle in a random music style. Will she sing along? Find out 9/14!

I would like to see her Killer Frost battle Tyler Hoechlin's Supeman like in the comics.

She looks so cute there! Can't wait for the episode.

Her make-up is perfect and that red dress makes her look like a temptress. I love this look on her.

danielle is beautiful and good actress.my favorate actress of the cw dc shows.in dress i could easily see her playing seductress.

. . .well, some of those glamour shots are certainly leaning into the Supervillainess Look.

She can definitely turn on the bad girl when she needs to.

Danielle is too good for this show, she should be in films. They just don't respect her at all.

I hear in episode 5 we are finally going to see Killer Frost back in action, I was hoping it would be sooner.

I think Killer Frost needs to be in Supergirl, where I think she would fit in well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"