New Mutants Here Comes the CANN0NBALL!!! - Charlie Heston is Samuel Guthrie!

Is Stranger Things good? But I mean on a scale of 1 to 10, really good? 'Cause I didn't get hooked from the first episode, but I'd give it a try.

It's quite interesting. I mean the type of show which makes you want to watch the entire season in one night :D

Is Stranger Things good? But I mean on a scale of 1 to 10, really good? 'Cause I didn't get hooked from the first episode, but I'd give it a try.
It became a social phenomenon for a reason. I'd recommend it. It's a show that is very enjoyable and hits the right button for nostalgia.

Watching the first ten minutes of Death Note I'm so happy Wolff isn't Cannonball.

I was in when the kids mentioned X-Men comics while bike riding.

I'm easy like that.

Stranger Things, Legion and GOT are my favorites. It's def up there with the best. I'd give it a 9.5.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see him. It feels like cannonball is one of those characters always getting hinted at but never properly shown

Heaton is a good actor on Stranger Things, but more than anything I feel like he embodies how Sam was drawn by Sienkiewicz. Modern drawings have him more typically attractive and masculine-looking, but under Bill Sienkiewicz he's just a lanky kid with a buzzcut.

I'd question the use of the word attractive

I like this dude on Stranger Things. Looking forward seeing him in this. He kinda reminds me of Evan Peters (Quicksilver)

He got some sex appeal.

that's what I mean.

now, if these guys are going to grow into superheroes over the course of a trilogy, Fox should push Heaton to gain some weight for the sequels and maybe get him clean too (or at least clever enough to not get caught redhanded)!!!

I wonder if this would mean that fox would look for his replacement for the sequel.

Anyone else think Heaton would make a great David Bowie whenever they get around to making that biopic?

I didn't know Cannonball can make his hands glow.... until that new trailer.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"