Superman Returns Here It Is The Trailer!

The question is how different is the 4th trailer going to be compared with the previous three? I hope to get more shots of Smallville and the FOS.

Yeah, I want to see some exterior shots of the FOS.

From the pics in the movie guide it looks badass.

Mr. Thing said:
Yeah, I want to see some exterior shots of the FOS.

From the pics in the movie guide it looks badass.

I just picked up the movie guide this weekend. The suit is a nice deep blue in the shots and the FOS did look fantastic. They had two covers to choose from. I chose the one of him flying but they have one of him standing in the first released pose as well.

They only had the one of him flying here. It's a nice look at the film.

Showtime029 said:
I just picked up the movie guide this weekend. The suit is a nice deep blue in the shots and the FOS did look fantastic. They had two covers to choose from. I chose the one of him flying but they have one of him standing in the first released pose as well.
I like the blue, but I wish the red was brighter.

Just before we move on, Yeah im from Uk, as I said in a post.
Then I dont think its funny when people start rabbiting on about coffee, then joking about it, I assume though it was good natured.

Now Dope, you are living up to your name dont call me a prat you useless tossa, you are really grinding on me with your d******d posting alright!
At the risk of lowering myself to your level, you did start it by speaking out like a moron OK does that help now I'd be sorry to see this closed but I am not having some jumped up little Yank harping on an on with a obvious problem.

Enough, guys.

Take it to PM's or I'm gonna be a suck-up and alert the mods.

Superb-Man said:
Just before we move on, Yeah im from Uk, as I said in a post.
Then I dont think its funny when people start rabbiting on about coffee, then joking about it, I assume though it was good natured.

Now Dope, you are living up to your name dont call me a prat you useless tossa, you are really grinding on me with your d******d posting alright!
At the risk of lowering myself to your level, you did start it by speaking out like a moron OK does that help now I'd be sorry to see this closed but I am not having some jumped up little Yank harping on an on with a obvious problem.
OMG...will it never end? I'm not going to report you guys, but if you keep on someone else will.

Mr. Thing said:
Enough, guys.

Take it to PM's or I'm gonna be a suck-up and alert the mods.

he started it!

seriously though, I've apologized twice already and tried welcoming him to the hype but he keeps attacking.

Dope Nose said:
he started it!

seriously though, I've apologized twice already and tried welcoming him to the hype but he keeps attacking.

Don't care.

Just stop, you're bringing bad meat to the table too by keeping the fight going. I'm soooo close to reporting both of you.

p.s. bad meat to the table? What the hell have I been drinking.

Mr. Thing said:
Don't care.

Just stop, you're bringing bad meat to the table too by keeping the fight going. I'm soooo close to reporting both of you.

p.s. bad meat to the table? What the hell have I been drinking.
lol...

Superb-Man said:
Now Dope, you are living up to your name

I'm living up to the title of a Weezer song?

Superb-Man said:
speaking out like a moron OK does that help now I'd be sorry to see this closed but I am not having some jumped up little Yank harping on an on with a obvious problem.

I've already explained why I spoke out in the first place. I've already apologized for it. and hey, see where it says Toronto, Ontario under my user name? go find an atlas. I'm not going to continue this because we're obviously pissing everyone else off. sorry guys.

That seems a good post to finish on. Suberb-Man, all due respect but do not reply to Dope's last post and carry this on any further.

Now Im not attacking, I did say thanks for the welcome if you meant it and arnt we (well most) adults in here its just Banter........

and Keeping up Apperances is an Ok show but now the Droll dialog is all mine! :)

Now, am I still ok to talk about that Trailer....

It was simply awesome, I came across it this morning, I frequently look through these boards but have never registered until this morning and remembered the *rip* comment where some said they hadn't seen it so put the link up.
I wasnt even aware a trailer was made.
Also I think Brandons voice sounds like Christopher Reeves.

Now Im not attacking, I did say thanks for the welcome if you meant it and arnt we (well most) adults in here its just Banter........

and Keeping up Apperances is an Ok show but now the Droll dialog is all mine! :)

Now, am I still ok to talk about that Trailer....

It was simply awesome, I came across it this morning, I frequently look through these boards but have never registered until this morning and remembered the *rip* comment where some said they hadn't seen it so put the link up.
I wasnt even aware a trailer was made.
Also I think Brandons voice sounds like Christopher Reeves.

Argh Double (now Triple) post im sorry..

Also Ok not Yank but Cannuck Ey!!! (in a good way but you know that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"