Days of Future Past Hereee Kitty, Kitty, Kitty! : The Ellen Page/Shadowcat thread!

You could say the same thing with Wolverine. Wolverine easily heals and he doesn't need armor.

But what about Shadowcat? What if someone attacks her at her back and she didn't notice it, she won't automatically phase through that attack.

Sure Logan needs armor. Yeah he can heal but would you really want him to HAVE to, in the middle of a fight?

Although in fairness, if they really wanted to be safe they'd all have helmets and stuff lol.

Sure Logan needs armor. Yeah he can heal but would you really want him to HAVE to, in the middle of a fight?

Have you seen him fighting with Shingen? He was constantly healing during his fight with him.

Another example, the scene where he stabs Jean.

Have you seen him fighting with Shingen? He was constantly healing during his fight with him.

Another example, the scene where he stabs Jean.

I think comparison between Sentinel's attack and Singen is a bit inaccurate :woot:.

He heals no matter how strong the enemy is. Unless someone put another device to deactivate his healing abilities again.

And as if an armor suit, like what he is wearing in DOFP, is gonna stop him from bleeding.

Last edited:
He heals whatever how strong the enemy is. Unless someone put another device to deactive his healing abilities.

And as if an armor suit, like what he is wearing in DOFP, is gonna stop him from bleeding.

agree :woot:

Big deal she dosen't have armour. And I'm pretty sure the sentinels' wont have any trouble piercing through that little armour the xmen have on their uniforms.

Last edited:
Sentinels could maybe blow him up...which could take awhile.

Ok so he survives a nuclear explosion without any long term trauma but Sabretooth knocks him out for a day with a tree.

Big deal she dosen't have armour. And I'm pretty sure the sentinels' wont have any trouble piercing through that little armour the xmen have on their uniforms.

Obviously, costumes are out there in superhero movies to add more visual appeal and not really for practicality.

Actress Ellen Page comes out as gay

Ellen-Page.jpg

:hrt:

Congrats to Ellen for coming out. No one should be afraid to come out anymore these days. I'm so happy for her.

It gives me some type of feelings reading what she said about suffering because of not being open, and her couples suffering because of it too :(

but proud of Ellen, and really glad she has finally said it publicly.

She's Trending topic. Love that. Everyone talking about her, such a talented actress speaking her voice, proud to have her on the franchise

Between McKellen, Cumming, Paquin (people tend to forget that she's Bi) and now Page, I love this cast :)

yes!

I feel so proud to be a X-Men fan right now

Easier said than done though. I should know.

Yeah, didn't mean for that that to sound so vague and easy if that's how it came off. I'm not gay myself but I have absolutely no problem with it and I'm 100% accepting to it, I have a few gay friends and family members. I'm so happy when a person can come out to the public as they truly are regardless of what anyone around them believes. Homosexuality is something that shouldn't be hidden or looked down upon anymore (or ever) in my knowledge its become a thing where older people are the ones who look down upon it where the youth of today say "who cares, be who you are." And that's a great thing for our society. I'm happy for her and people like Michael Sam (the nfl prospect who recently came out) for embracing themselves.

Also, Endzone if your openly gay I'm very happy for you, and if you're still on the fence of coming out I hope you embrace who you are and expose that to those around you. I know it's a huge thing, but I believe it shouldn't be anymore, everyone of any sexual orientation, race, religion should be able to feel comfortable in their own skin, and I hate that part of society denounces that right to people in their beliefs.

I actually didn't know that Alan Cumming and Anna Paquin are gay and bi, that's awesome. I found out Ian McKellen was gay a few years ago and never knew it. It makes me so happy when others are happy :)

Between McKellen, Cumming, Paquin (people tend to forget that she's Bi) and now Page, I love this cast :)

Alan Cumming isn't present here although I would like to see him return as present-day Nightcrawler with Daniel Bruhl as his younger self in a future film. And speaking of older and younger versions of characters, I support Kelsey Grammer returning as old Beast and possibly the addition of Woody Harrleson as an older version of Gambit.

Last edited:
A fantastic, powerful speech by Ellen. Love this cast.

I wonder if the official x-menmovies twitter will post about it.

I hope they do, since the franchise is so gay friendly and Fox should support the cause and Ellen before anyone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"