Days of Future Past Hereee Kitty, Kitty, Kitty! : The Ellen Page/Shadowcat thread!

Exploitive and unnecessary. Ellen Page announced it, so people already know. It's not out there to sell tickets to X-Men movies or any other movie she's in. Personal life is not fodder for entertainment. The best thing Fox or anyone else could do is try not to make a big deal out of it, because it's not a big deal.

There's absolutely nothing exploitative about Fox offering supportive congratulations.

As for Ellen's coming out being a big deal, it's not the bombshell it would've been even 10 years ago, but it's still significant because there's still a long way to go before a person's sexuality and/or gender identity truly don't matter.

It sounds as if it's not a big deal to you because it doesn' redefine your opinion of her, but society as a whole is not yet to that point, and until it is, coming out either in public or in private is going to continue to be a fairly significant thing, particularly for celebrities and public figures.

Its not about making a big deal, its about being supportive, something totally differerent.

Both Patrick Stewart and Bryan Singer has tweeted about it, and its a generous act by them, and something beautiful to see.

Not doing it, has a few negative point of views. You know, the very first one: not being supportive publicly.

Not supporting anything is a way to hide it. so.... not a good look.

But of course not everyone will understand or agree with this

Not retweeting something on twitter doesn't equal to not being supportive enough. Who knows maybe someone from Fox already sent a gift or letter to her or gave her a phone call. Its not just stated in public. You are making a big deal out of this.

It's only exploitive cause it's Fox sio much bs :whatever:

JLEL8AB.jpg

Her hair . . . It's okay! We're getting pictures!

That is my least favorite pic from the character pages. Her hair looks messy.

It's Ellen Page. She looks adorably cute regardless. Plus with the whole running for their lives from killer robots in a post-apocalyptic future things, hair care supplies might be in short supply.

Crazy that she wouldn't have glamorous well groomed hair in a post-apocalyptic world. :dry:

It's Ellen Page. She looks adorably cute regardless. Plus with the whole running for their lives from killer robots in a post-apocalyptic future things, hair care supplies might be in short supply.

On the contrary, it looks like she has a lifetime supply hair spray.

I think that was pretty intentional.

The photoshopping of the pic is just not good and her "messy" hair is one of the reasons why. Like for every string of her hair, you could see the reflection of the lighting and like I said, her picture doesn't mesh that well to the background unlike with the other character pictures.

Who knew Kitty would be the one with a faux hawk? Or is that thing considered a mullet?

Geez, Kitty's hair looks much worse on my computer. :wow::oldrazz:

I think it's just post apocalyptic hair...I think it looks great

Last edited:
her hair does look abit weird, it almost has a faded look, did they have trouble with the image or something

her hair does look abit weird, it almost has a faded look, did they have trouble with the image or something

I don't think it's meant to be viewed with a plain white background but I think that's how they were recovered from the website (?) by BMM in PNG format.

It didn't look that much better with a background behind it. I "combed" away a few of her fly-aways when I made this wallpaper. (I'm becoming a pro of segueing into mentioning these character wallpapers I made) :oldrazz:

VTMAlVr.jpg

Full resolution (1920X1200)

Yeah, because it had to be exactly the other extreme, right?

Chh, typical shh user comment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"