Here's your chance to kick Zimmerman's ass...legally!

1004.gif
...[scarface voice]pizza chit[/scarface voice]

Forget pro boxers, they will never do something like this for so little money...

This guy would though. He's even from Florida.

kimbo-ufc.jpg

Last edited:
he was training prior to murdering Trayvon Martin. the trainer said that he needed a lot of work.

Actually the trainer made fun of him and said he would never be able to defend himself in hand to hand combat.

Forget pro boxers, they will never do something like this for so little money...

This guy would though. He's even from Florida.

kimbo-ufc.jpg

They'll get him a hoodie with skittles on the back to wear into the ring.

This guy had to shoot a 17 Year old kid off him. Granted the kid wasn't small but Zimmerman is not a great fighter. Tyson would wipe the floor with him.

The downside is that Zimmerman would go down after a couple punches and collect a nice check. The joke is on anyone who falls for this. It's morally disgusting to exploit his situation and no one will be satisfied.

I'm not saying Tyson wouldn't whip is ass, I'm just saying is people want to see this guy really get pummeled, then get a current fighter. Jon Jones would beat the ever living crap out of him way worse than a bunch of these guys being mentioned. As would Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Spike Lee? Come on he couldn't beat his own meat.

Tyson was an instinctual brawler. Lewis was a thinker and an artist in the ring. I could see him torturing Zimmerman until ol' George is a bloody mess.

But really, this whole situation is disgusting. Zimmerman should be in a hospital getting counseling and medication.

Yea Lewis wouldn't just spark him out, he'd torture him with jabs until his eyebrows and cheeks resemble mincemeat.

Send Jon Jones or Dan Henderson after him. They'll whip his ass.

Don't you just love the tolerance of the people? Zimmerman MUST be the devil lol

Tolerance? He got away with the killing a teenage boy who's biggest crime was "standing his ground" against an armed stranger who was stalking him. Now he's trying to do celebrity boxing as if he's famous for being on a sitcom instead of being famous for murdering an innocent kid.

But we're supposed to treat him like a normal person?

Tolerance? He got away with the killing a teenage boy who's biggest crime was "standing his ground" against an armed stranger who was stalking him. Now he's trying to do celebrity boxing as if he's famous for being on a sitcom instead of being famous for murdering an innocent kid.

I hope he gets sniped out before this publicity stunt even begins, this guy's a cold-blooded criminal and stuff like this just shows how ridiculous the justice system truly is. What a terrible world we live in, where terrible people like George Zimmerman and 17 year-old rich kid cowards get to kill innocent people and get off scot-free just because they're rich and white. While I don't have much faith in heaven and hell at this point in my life, something tells me that these idiots will get what's coming to them in the end (they should be castrated at least before that time arrives, however, so that they can never spawn again).

I can't believe this guy kills a teenager and is now getting celebrity treatment. This is disgusting.

So we really need to do this? ;)

Well he has a long line of people that want to get their hands on him. Whoever he fights will probably try their best to do serious damage to him or try to kill him in ring. Like the rapper The Game to name a few....

Well he has a long line of people that want to get their hands on him. Whoever he fights will probably try their best to do serious damage to him or try to kill him in ring. Like the rapper The Game to name a few....

Denzel Curry could beat the hell out of him in a fight too. Check out "N64" by him, right now, great track from last year (has an audio sample of a neighbourhood's outrage over Trayvon Martin's killer, Zimmerman, the child murderer himself, the one and only). Once you take a kid's life, IMO (if you get caught) that's end-game... no matter who you are. That's called justice.

A bit of follow up to Zimmerman's boxing match; apprantly george, fearng for his life, has decided to beef up security for the event, which will be held in a secret location.

According to TMZ;

George Zimmerman's celebrity boxing match will be held in a secret location FILLED with security --and it's all being done to protect George from vengeful foes.

We're told there will only be 100 people present. Some will be "celebrities" and reporters. The promoter is worried if the venue becomes public ... someone will do to George what he did to Trayvon.

The event will be seen online ... through a paid subscription.

As we previously reported ... both the Game and DMX wanna go toe-to-toe with Trayvon Martin's killer in March.

Stay tuned.
Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2sAmVAnOe

There seems to be already a celebrity challenger available for Zimmerman; the rapper the Game

The rapper, who has a tattoo of Trayvon on his leg, says, "I would box him to knock him out," adding, "I would definitely take pleasure in it. It's legal, and I want to show him you can solve your disputes without a weapon."

Game would definitely have the edge ... he's 6'5", and 240 lbs of muscle.

Game on.
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/30/the-game-george-zimmerman-boxing-trayvon-martin/#ixzz2sAn7AmAU

Update2; Apparently DMX is also interested in kicking Zimmerman's ass.

Warning: Lotsa profanity
Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2sAopruc4

Last edited:
http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/03/george-zimmerman-kanye-west-celeb-boxing-defenseless-people/
George Zimmerman
I Wanna Fight Kanye West
For Beating Up 'Defenseless People'

2/3/2014 12:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

George Zimmerman wants to beat up Kanye West ... ironically because the rapper has a history of attacking "defenseless people."

Promoters for Zimmerman's upcoming celeb boxing match tell us he badly wants to step in the ring with Yeezus. The promoters are deliciously Machiavellian --- knowing for many it will become a choice between 2 evils ... thus becoming a must-see spectacle.

We're told George's beef with Kanye is not just that he attacks paparazzi ... but the innocents as well -- like the 18-year-old who allegedly called Kim an "N***** lover."

The promoters say if Kanye takes Zimmerman up on the offer ... they're willing to move the fight to L.A.

We'd livestream that.
Wow.... yeeeeeeah, I think it might just be time to end this guy's life. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"