Hey kids, The President's a Nazi :)

SpHinX

Civilian
Reaction score
I've been hanging around these forums for a long time, reading many interesting threads ranging from comic movies to insane political debates. I never created a thread because I never had anything worth posting, but then I came across this video on youtube.com. It is some really interesting stuff. If true, it some shocking stuff lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTzfi7SJ-Kk&
Journalist John Buchanan discusses how his research led him to uncover the deep and historical ties between the Bush family and the Nazi war machine. Buchanan's endeavors led to highly respected newspapers such as the London Guardian covering the story.

If it has been posted I apologize ahead of time, but I did a search and didn't find anything...

How many Bush bashing threads does a single Community need?

It isn't a Bush bashing thread. Just something interesting I found.

Interesting.

By the way, the title of this thread reminds me of Death to Smoochy. :D

Yes yes Bush is satan....:rolleyes:

He is behind everything ever, he killed Jesus, he is the reason you have a small penis, etc....

This stuff doesn't get old?

Yes Bush is a bad President, but we are gonna dis the next, just like Clinton before Bush, and the cycle continues....

SpHinX said:
It isn't a Bush bashing thread. Just something interesting I found.

Your thread title is claiming the President is a Nazi - yet this is not a Bush Bashing thread :confused:

PWN3R RANGER said:

He is behind everything ever, he killed Jesus, he is the reason you have a small penis, etc....

Yes Bush is a bad President, but we are gonna dis the next, just like Clinton before Bush, and the cycle continues....

You are a very smart man :o

StorminNorman said:
Your thread title is claiming the President is a Nazi - yet this is not a Bush Bashing thread :confused:

Alright, I mistitled in a way. But the video states this in some degree. And plus, as said before, it was almost the line from Death To Smoochy :)

Interesting stuff. A few things that red-flagged me, though:

1. Did he mention the Illuminarti at the beginning? I can take a president having ancestery ties with the Nazi regime, but as soon as I hear about ancient societies that are supposedly the epitomy of evil makes me start to doubt.

2. There was hardly any evidence that George is a practicing Nazi. There are some interesting coicidences, sure, but just because some guy compared two pictures of Bush and an ape looking almost exactly similar, doesn't mean that Bush is magically the missing link.
Does he take some tatics? Yeah. Does he have propaganda? Yes. But the idea that this guy is a Nazi conspiriator sounds ridiculous.

3. This guys "the end is neih" stichk at the end made him sound just as screwy as Bush does.

MaskedManJRK said:
3. This guys "the end is neih" stichk at the end made him sound just as screwy as Bush does.

Yeah, that part got me too lol I thought the assassination of FDR was the most interesting part. I just want to hear what people think of the video. Not start screaming down with Bush and his evil Nazi regime :)

*yawns* I hate Bush and all, but Bush bashing is so last week. :o

MaskedManJRK said:
1. Did he mention the Illuminarti at the beginning? I can take a president having ancestery ties with the Nazi regime, but as soon as I hear about ancient societies that are supposedly the epitomy of evil makes me start to doubt.

They were real. Some of the details, for example, that they were ancient, that they're evil, and that they are still around is up to debate. But at least back in the Enlightenment, they did exist. So it's completely plausible he has ancestral ties.

If that means something, however...

PWN3R RANGER said:

Eh. Clinton was a better president and was generally way more popular even though people liked to joke about his sexual activities.

Calendar Man said:
Eh. Clinton was a better president and was generally way more popular even though people liked to joke about his sexual activities.

Yeah. Comitting purgery is a great quality in a president:up:

Uh-oh folks most posters here are white Americans and therefore have ancestoral links to slave owners...that must mean like 60% of all whities wish to continually oppress African Americans and put them up for auction, OH NOES!!!!:rolleyes:

C'mon guys we are all related to scumbags, possibly even in our immediate families....doesn't reflect on us, be reasonable.

Spidey-Bat said:
Yeah. Comitting purgery is a great quality in a president:up:
That and Whitewater, Mena, stealing White House furniture (okay now thats funny), Signing in the bill that George Bush took advantage of in starting his war on Iraq.

Basically Clinton was by and large a better President, he got more results, was a better economic and fiscal manager, he could get people to work with him, was great with comprimise and was a bad place of a policy maker. All in all a better decision maker, but by no means a perfect person....however he is probably still cleaner than Bush, certainly did not have people turning on him at the drop of a hat.

ShadowBoxing said:
Uh-oh folks most posters here are white Americans and therefore have ancestoral links to slave owners...that must mean like 60% of all whities wish to continually oppress African Americans and put them up for auction, OH NOES!!!!:rolleyes:

C'mon guys we are all related to scumbags, possibly even in our immediate families....doesn't reflect on us, be reasonable.

Yeah, I hear ya. bad place...I don't like talking about it, but...I'm related through marriage and thrice removed cousins to the man who assassinated Martin Luther King Jr..

I know it doesn't reflect on me, and I shouldn't be ashamed about it, but I still do. To think I have ties to such a f**king evil piece of s**t like that...

...Wait, this has nothing to do with the topic, does it? My apologies, I'll just sit here and angst about it while the rest of you continue in your equally merry thoughts. :o

Nothin about Prescott Bush's supposed dealings have ever been confirmed. If George H.W. Bush was a Nazi, then why did he fight in WWII? The support they have of the claim that Bush is a Nazi is him holding a baby, which omg Hitler did? I just found someone crazier than TSOG.

MaskedManJRK said:
Yeah, I hear ya. bad place...I don't like talking about it, but...I'm related through marriage and thrice removed cousins to the man who assassinated Martin Luther King Jr..

I know it doesn't reflect on me, and I shouldn't be ashamed about it, but I still do. To think I have ties to such a f**king evil piece of s**t like that...

...Wait, this has nothing to do with the topic, does it? My apologies, I'll just sit here and angst about it while the rest of you continue in your equally merry thoughts. :o
I'm probably one of the most socially liberal posters, my grandfather wrote the bill that integrated the army (among being President of TWA, AMF, board of director of Ford Motor Company, being the courier between FDR and Churchill, Serving in Eisenhower's cabinet, fighting to keep CEO from earning exporbidate amounts of money in Washington and being a bad place of a model American)....my great great (whole bunch of greats) uncle is Jeb Stewart...so there ya go

ShadowBoxing said:
I'm probably one of the most socially liberal posters, my grandfather wrote the bill that integrated the army (among being President of TWA, AMF, board of director of Ford Motor Company, being the courier between FDR and Churchill, Serving in Eisenhower's cabinet, fighting to keep CEO from earning exporbidate amounts of money in Washington and being a bad place of a model American)....my great great (whole bunch of greats) uncle is Jeb Stewart...so there ya go

JEB Stuart?

Sen. Robert Byrd was an actual Klan member.

ShadowBoxing said:
my great great (whole bunch of greats) uncle is Jeb Stewart...so there ya go
Seriously? That's crazy. I have always loved studying the Civil War, he was a pretty big name when talking about generals and such from the war.

SpHinX said:
I've been hanging around these forums for a long time, reading many interesting threads ranging from comic movies to insane political debates. I never created a thread because I never had anything worth posting, but then I came across this video on youtube.com. It is some really interesting stuff. If true, it some shocking stuff lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTzfi7SJ-Kk&
Journalist John Buchanan discusses how his research led him to uncover the deep and historical ties between the Bush family and the Nazi war machine. Buchanan's endeavors led to highly respected newspapers such as the London Guardian covering the story.

If it has been posted I apologize ahead of time, but I did a search and didn't find anything...

I knew about this years ago. It's not a big deal, at least in the sense that many people will take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"