Hey kitty girls! It’s the Rupaul’s Drag Race thread

Love this All Winners line-up but I won't be satisfied until they bring back Crystal Methyd for something hahaha

Love this All Winners line-up but I won't be satisfied until they bring back Crystal Methyd for something hahaha
You already had a copycat this season. :o

Jokes aside, so many big names seems to be not so interested in all stars. We'll see it in a few years.

We had Crystal Methyd ordered from Wish hahaha

To be honest Daya was my favorite part this season. She made me miss those unapologetically queens from the first seasons.

Crazy that she was compared to Crystal.

Shocked Bosco didn't make top 2.

But Willow Pill :atp:

“Jan? Come back when you’re pregnant” is sending me.

This has got to be the strongest cast we have since All Stars 2.

The runaway looks so promising.

Stirring up trouble as always.

Jinkx as Judy is one of the best snatch game characters ever right there with Alaska as Mae West. If not the best. That was insane.

That episode redeemed S14 snatch game. It was so, so good.

The imagine Jaida topping Monet joke got me rolling.

We are in for a very good start and next week is my favorite challenge. Can't wait to see Raja.

She was robbed of a spot on an All-Winners season, smh.

Being robbed of seeing Bob competing against Monet is the worst.

Obviously Jinkx was incredible, but this is sending me…

I'm not mad with any of the wins so far. But seeing Raja doing consistently great and not winning any challenge is annoying. She could've been a front runner, but doesn't have any star.

I also want to see how the season will unfold, because seeing the queens overly kind to each other, and the judges overly kind to the queens... I don't know about that.

Monet looked annoyed. I hope she can spice things up, although they'll probably keep the same vibe.

Monet cracks my shirt up. The melodrama.

I feel like I'm literally watching Rupaul's Best Friends Race.

The evolution of Raja's looks:

cff6b3ceb143eadb0449e28b503d45eb.png

1a3246a016beb319a08d7f683fa4cac6b99b778d.gifv

6de7809b97a0469afd144309204c9444.gif

3dfc8427509b1c6f01b9d6b1c5d986c46678d24c.gifv

FWcIyXJX0AU21Jr.jpg

43245c94e7e6a56ce2fa770e1208e70c917e8223.gifv

Not to mention her other looks.

Talk about being an EYE-con.

I'm hoping she does one referecing this:

8709ad31caac2b88aac4f18ddec0cff9.jpg

q6zvq8ut7ya91.jpg

I do wonder if they actually might consider changing the format to maybe get some of the biggest names back, since it's sounding more and more unlikely that some fan favorites will be back.

But that would only work for a very strong cast.

I'd pay for that reunion.

Kinda curious how Rolaskatox is feeling right now.

Like I’m sure those beefs are long behind them, but still.

Jinkx destroyed this season and absolutely deserved to win.

But I have to state the obvious and say that Monet ate that lip sync and should've (also deservedly) won.

Monet :hrt:

Overall, I feel like Jinkx had the edge in terms of how she did all season, so she’s absolutely a deserving winner, but Ru’s gotta stop acting like it all comes down to one lip sync if it doesn’t actually all come down to one lip sync.

Reactions: Lip
I'm sorry, I have to post it again, because I wached this lip sync so many times.

First of all, can we appreciate how beautiful Monet looks? And I mean, beautiful. She looks ridiculously gorgeous here, come on.

And most importantly, she gave everything. She moved so softly, and she was so sexy, and she gave her gimmicks, and campy, and dance, and rap and that vogueing at the end? Damn, she destroyed (and they edited her down)... Monet is simply one of the best lipsyinc performers of this entire franchise. If not the best.

But I don't mean to rain on Jinkx parade. She is simply one of the best queens to ever be on the show. Very deserved win. I'm happy she won.

‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’s Shea Couleé Joins Marvel Studios’ ‘Ironheart’ Series

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"