Hey kitty girls! It’s the Rupaul’s Drag Race thread

Can I be real for a bit? I never got Naomi smalls.

She's far from my favorite, but she has her strengths.

Her appeal and popularity comes from her being a "look queen". It's the same massive appeal that girls like Pearl, or even Valentina has. And compared to them, I think Naomi had a more solid run in her season. Despite the runway looks, Valentina didn't stand out in the challenges.

I mentioned Naomi above because I think she has a more energetic performance that can be hard to beat. For me, it's hard to see Valentina winning a lip sync against any of the queens in this season. But who knows...

Yeah, I mean I remember when people said shangela was hopeless and they wish she would just quit. Now she’s one of the most iconic queens!

If Jush doesn't take the crown, I'm paying RuPaul a visit.

Well, on the good side this is one of their most diverse cast yet. There are 5 black queens, 2 asians, 2 white, 1 latina and 1 trans. At least now the possibility of a fourth white queen winning is not big.

I feel like Trinity is the only real possibility on that front. I mean, I love Farrah, but...

Trinity almost won S9, and statistically was better than Sasha Velour. But I honestly don't think they have any intention of crowning a white queen. It would be the forth AS winner, and the fifth white winner in a row.

Trinity almost won S9, and statistically was better than Sasha Velour. But I honestly don't think they have any intention of crowning a white queen. It would be the forth AS winner, and the fifth white winner in a row.

I would actually love a large and in charge queen to win for once. Still, winning isnt everything

I would actually love a large and in charge queen to win for once. Still, winning isnt everything

For me, it feels right to have either Latrice or Manila in the hall of fame. Manila might not be black, but she isn't white.

I love Monet, Monique and Trinity, but I think they're too "fresh" and haven't achieved that "legend" status yet. I'm happy Shea chose to wait a few seasons. She needs to win AS5.

Yeah but then again, that might work in their favour? There’s a danger Manila and Latrice might fade into the background because people have seen them so much already. Hopefully not though.

Hey who would you portray during snatch game? I reckon I could pull off Gal Gadot

Hey who would you portray during snatch game? I reckon I could pull off Gal Gadot

Hahah... never thought about it. I don't think I've ever seen an interview with Gal. Don't know if she's funny.

Anyway, they released photos of the Christmas special:

Haha well Melanie trump isn’t funny either but if you exaggerate her like aquaria you get gold.

Oh my gosh eureka looks stunning

I'm not a Valentina stan, but I was rewatching this video, and that was so iconic. I. Was. Gagged.

We can say everything about Valentina, but we can't say she doesn't have NERVE.

Oh, and I live for Bob's reaction. lol

Interview with the cast. Gotta love this cast shading Rupaul and the show

It would've been a much better interview if it was another host tho

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/12/05/rupauls-drag-race-uk-bbc-3/

The wait is over. RuPaul is bringing RuPaul’s Drag Race to the UK for the first time next year, with eight episodes set to air on BBC Three.

In its near decade-long history, the iconic US reality show has been broadcast across the world, with spin-off versions launched in Thailand and one planned for Brazil.

Frankly if I don’t see Kim Woodburn as a judge or in snatch game I’ll be calling the police

I was expecting more from the Christmas especial. Even the lipsync between Ru and Michelle, which could be superfun, was a bit underwhelming with Michelle pulling a Charlie Hides.

It was all just to promote Ru's new album. Meh.

Thankfully AS4 starts next week.

At first I thought it was just me. Then I saw in social media that everybody also thought Gia's performance was by far the best and both her and Latrice should've been in the Top. WTF was Naomi doing there in the Top 3?

I thought they had learned their lesson from AS3. They didn't. I'm expecting another AS3 level of mess this season too. Let the riggery begin... It's only episode 1 and it already started.

I.
Am.
Living.
For.
Valentina.

What a surprise!

Ha, well everyone was last time too til her big finish

Willam had that T months before the season aired lol. And I believe they would do something like that, since they've done it before. But I'm not sure in this case. I mean, if they didn't want Valentina to go home, why put her in th bottom? If they wanted to, they could put Naomi and Trinity who both bombed really bad, and keep Val and Monique safe. That way they wouldn't have to rig that hard lol

Ha, well Valentina does have great sound bites.

Honestly I have no idea who could win. I would love it if Manila did. She’s so different now compared to who she was when she first appeared

Monique. Is. A. Treasure.

Just give her a TV show so she can react to things.

I'm not really for Gia or against Latrice, but based on those runways and those Lipsyncs, Gia should've been the one to come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"