Hidden recorder in child's backpack reveals verbal abuse from teacher

EDIT: Just watched video. WOW. Never knew teachers were like this with this young for children. That's sick.

Teachers are like this even in high school- one plain out admitted once that he always targets a student to mock and torment in front of the rest of the class.

But, didn't know there were teachers like this for this young of students.

I had a ***** of a teacher, shed make me feel like an ash, if she she cought me scratching my nose, not even picking it, shes throw a box of tissues at me, and i went threw the school year with the nickname pick a nose paul, i didn even pick it!!

than i did my hw in her class for the week, cuz i wanted to get it over with and have more free time, she took my hw, ripped it all up threw it away and told me to redo it at the same time as all the other kids.

i told my mom she brought me back, and the teacher tried playing off like i was a bad kid and i was lying, thank god for the cosdoian being a family friend cuz he found it in the trash and whipped it out in front of all of us.

stupid *****, she wound up marrying a cripple, who was paralyzed from the waist down,and i made her feel like a jerk by asking how they were having kids.

she felt so embarrassed. and got pretty pissed off at me, hah good.

"swat standoff ends i gunfire... " much more interesting

Ah, Ice-man...for he has experienced it all.

At first, I didn't think the language was that bad...but to kids at the age of four, seriously? Pretty lame.

I had a ***** of a teacher, shed make me feel like an ash, if she she cought me scratching my nose, not even picking it, shes throw a box of tissues at me, and i went threw the school year with the nickname pick a nose paul, i didn even pick it!!

...calm the **** down no one gives a **** if you pick your noes.

i told my mom she brought me back, and the teacher tried playing off like i was a bad kid and i was lying, thank god for the cosdoian being a family friend cuz he found it in the trash and whipped it out in front of all of us.

stupid *****, she wound up marrying a cripple, who was paralyzed from the waist down,and i made her feel like a jerk by asking how they were having kids.

tha's cool though

Employed in the public school system (but not a teacher), I can say that teachers are so way overrated. In general, they work to make themselves look good but really don't care as much as they may make people think. They think of themselves as better than others and really don't care about things (such as people less fortunate than themsleves).

than i did my hw in her class for the week, cuz i wanted to get it over with and have more free time, she took my hw, ripped it all up threw it away and told me to redo it at the same time as all the other kids.

Oh Ice, that is brilliant. Nice one.

I like that the teacher's lawyer said her poor behavior was a result of her medication. Yeah, right, lady. No excuse to speak to 4 and 5 year olds like that. Period. I hope she gets fired. Wait...doesn't Kel live in Houston, working as a teacher? :eek:

jag

I like that the teacher's lawyer said her poor behavior was a result of her medication. Yeah, right, lady. No excuse to speak to 4 and 5 year olds like that. Period. I hope she gets fired.
Agreed.

THIS IS GREAT! I always wondered what happened to me in kindergarten!

I specifically remember one occurance more than the rest but it's still a bit hazy. This definitely shed's some light.

I don't think this is an isolated incident. I think this is just one of many conspiracies that the education system has perpetrated.

WHY? 'Why' one may ask, 'would the school system do something like that?' Because, the teachers have to protect themselves.

THIS IS GREAT! I always wondered what happened to me in kindergarten!

I specifically remember one occurance more than the rest but it's still a bit hazy. This definitely shed's some light.

I don't think this is an isolated incident. I think this is just one of many conspiracies that the education system has perpetrated.

WHY? 'Why' one may ask, 'would the school system do something like that?' Because, the teachers have to protect themselves.

Oy :whatever:

Anyway... I never had many bad experiences with teachers, but I am aware that there are some crazies who should never be certified to teach to begin with. It's good to see the proper action has been taken here, and hopefully this is an isolated incident. Though chances are, there are a lot more sickos out there willing to treat these kids like crap than we'd like to believe. :csad:

Oy :whatever:

Anyway... I never had many bad experiences with teachers, but I am aware that there are some crazies who should never be certified to teach to begin with. It's good to see the proper action has been taken here, and hopefully this is an isolated incident. Though chances are, there are a lot more sickos out there willing to treat these kids like crap than we'd like to believe. :csad:

SOME crazies!?!?! No, they are all crazy.

This country runs rampid with bad teachers. They think because they have a level of authority, they can get away with anything. I've had quite a few teachers that should've been questioned by the school system. I remember freshmen I had this grumpy asstard science teacher getting ready to retire and he decided that he would torment us the whole year. At one point, when some kid anwsered a question wrong, he actually slapped him across the head pretty hard and when we all said he was gonna get in trouble, he said we were exxagerating and no one would believe us. Sure enough, the principle didn't believe anyone since they guy was on staff for like 30 years. ash

Sounds like the worst thing she said was that they were "stupid kids," right? Obviously, a teacher shouldn't say things like that to any child, but honestly, most parents say worse to their children. :csad:

Sounds like the worst thing she said was that they were "stupid kids," right? Obviously, a teacher shouldn't say things like that to any child, but honestly, most parents say worse to their children. :csad:

bloody right! my parents told me i was a mistake, and worthless..and i turned out okay! (sharpens knife...slowly...:hoboj: )

Damn ice-man..thats er messed up:wow:

I like that the teacher's lawyer said her poor behavior was a result of her medication. Yeah, right, lady. No excuse to speak to 4 and 5 year olds like that. Period. I hope she gets fired. Wait...doesn't Kel live in Houston, working as a teacher? :eek:

jag

Eh, my dad gets really agressive and becomes a huge ******* after chemo every time, then all of a sudden he's back to normal. It really depends on the medication though.

Employed in the public school system (but not a teacher), I can say that teachers are so way overrated. In general, they work to make themselves look good but really don't care as much as they may make people think. They think of themselves as better than others and really don't care about things (such as people less fortunate than themsleves).

Way to make a sweeping generalization. I've got a number of friends and family that are teachers and there's only 1 who I believe is a bad/would be a bad teacher. None of them think they are better than other people, maybe you're mistaking an air of importance with liking their job.

Eh, my dad gets really agressive and becomes a huge ******* after chemo every time, then all of a sudden he's back to normal. It really depends on the medication though.

Is your dad a school teacher who tells 4 year olds they are stupid and that he gets to be mean to them because they were mean first?

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"