High School Musical 3: Senior Year?

Aliens VS Predator VS High School Musical

Id pay to see that with both teaming up to kill the kids

Even before "High School Musical 3" hits movie theaters in the fall, Disney Channel is starting work on "High School Musical 4."

"We are writing 'High School Musical 4,' " Disney Channel Worldwide president Rich Ross confirmed Tuesday after a presentation at a midtown Manhattan recording studio. It's likely to be a TV movie unlike "High School Musical 3: Senior Year," though that could change.

The news comes as the stars of the two smash hit TV movies are preparing for production on the third installment of the series, which will begin filming in two weeks in Utah. There's no word on whether the cast and behind-the-scenes talent will gather again for "HSM4," though some characters introduced in the third go-round likely will star in the fourth.

"Are we going to have all the cast back? Probably not," Ross said. "Will we have some of them? I hope so."

Even for a channel that has international multiplatform properties in "Hannah Montana" and "The Cheetah Girls," among others, "HSM" is big business. The second TV movie shattered cable TV records last summer with a premiere watched by 18.6 million viewers and it has been a hit internationally as well. It boosted Disney Channel to the No. 1 position among cable networks in primetime in 2007.

Ross said that after the original "HSM," he went to Disney Channel entertainment president Gary Marsh and asked whether there was "a new story to tell" in the saga that launched the careers of Zac Efron, Vanessa Anne Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale and Corbin Bleu.

"We have learned that just putting a number next to a title is a very old idea," Ross said. "We have to have a new story."

Marsh answered affirmatively with "HSM2" and later, "HSM3." Now Marsh and Ross are confident that the "HSM4" script is going well.

Meanwhile, Disney Channel didn't announce any new series Tuesday. Marsh said that the production pipeline was coming back after the WGA strike and expected series announcements within the next few months. He said that the network was shooting for between five and six TV movies per year, including the previously announced "Princess Protection Program," "Camp Rock" (with teen band the Jonas Brothers), "The Cheetah Girls: One World" (in production in India), "Dadnapped" and "Hatching Pete."

I like HSM but they should really end with part 3 for two reasons.

1. People already think that the kids will never leave high school despite the fact that high schools have more than 2 years. :whatever:

2. It's time for the cast to move on the bigger things and bringing in new kids would probably be a disaster.

So, what the fourth movie will have them going to college?

Even if this 4th one is made, it will most likely have a new cast.

coming soon....

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 4: The Collage Years
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 5: The Wedding
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 6: The divorce

or High School Musical in space

Those 3 are impossible as they have nothing to do with a high school.

:lmao:

but seriosly. why must they bring it to theaters?????!!?!!?? just put the darn thig on disney channel

Putting it in the theaters will bring in more money.

Aliens VS Predator VS High School Musical

Id pay to see that with both teaming up to kill the kids

As if any of them can stand up to Sharpay. :whatever:

zac-efron-vanessa-hudgens-high-school-musical-3-poster.jpg

:dry:

This **** is gonna break the bank in October. I really need to buy some Disney stock.

Predicted trailer reactions -

whoa.jpg

And Wilfred Brimley's like -
C57.jpg

Holy gayness in a theater, Batman!

Indy, TDK, IM, Narnia, Hulk, Wall-E, Harry Potter, Bond, & even SR are going to PWN & t-bag this movie.

To add more fuel to the fire

Nick Lachey Hosts His Own High School Musical

Fri, 25 April 2008 at 9:15 am
nick-lachey-high-school-musical-summer-session.jpg

Nick Lachey, 34, will host an ABC talent show based on Disney’s High School Musical franchise.
Tentatively titled High School Musical: Summer Session, the show will feature contestants between the ages of 16 and 22.
High School Musical: Summer Session, is launching open casting calls this weekend with a series premiere set for Sunday, June 20.
High School Musical 3: Senior Year is currently being filmed in Utah while a fourth installment of the hit series is being written.
WHAT DO YOU THINK about Nick hosting High School Musical: Summer Session?
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/04/25/nick-lachey-high-school-musical-summer-session/

This **** is gonna break the bank in October. I really need to buy some Disney stock.

Perhaps the wisest, most intelligent and most fortunate thing to come out of this.

Time to make a quick buck off of Disney.

Wonder how much it will take in Octorber I am thinking loads..................

I'll go see it, mainly as I've seen the first two and its cheese and cheese is funny :p

My Prediction is that it will atleast make over 100 Million.

Should we all start making bets on which one is going to post naked photos next?

Just to piss you all off.
[YT]01yuqmbAXDU[/YT]

around 1:00 is hilarious with Gabriel in the stands and Troy making a basket.:lmao:

This movie will have all the right types of cheese. :up:

Monique Coleman looks cute with that haircut.

Ugh I said 100 Million but now I am thinking that this movie will make more like 200 Million. Little Kids are going to eat it up so will teenage girls.

Now what if this opened the same day as TDK? It would be a literal photo finish.

Ugh I said 100 Million but now I am thinking that this movie will make more like 200 Million. Little Kids are going to eat it up so will teenage girls.

This movie will make The Dark Knight look like Batman Begins :wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"