Highschool SuCkS! anyone who says other wise is lying...

Those freshkids are cute though.They got their cute big backpacks and their books all set and everything...Filthy little blighters! :mad: :D
This poor kid asked me for directions because he couldN'T find his way because the halls were so damn crowded since it was the first day.

I'm gonna bang some of those little freshmen. :mad:

LOL! Last year, when we were sophomores, my friend was approached by a freshman asking him where the cafeteria was. Ironically, they were standing right next to it.

My friend directed him to an entirely different building. Lol....

I swear, they get smaller and smaller as the years go by.They look like 5th graders to me.I don't think i looked like that freshman year.

Originally posted by GunBlade
I swear, they get smaller and smaller as the years go by.They look like 5th graders to me.I don't think i looked like that freshman year.
Yeah, me either. My freshman and sophomore year people either thought I was a junior or senior until they found out for some reason or other that I wasn't.

THAT'S LIKE THE OPPOSITE HERE THEY ARE BIG NOW MY BROTHER AND HIS FRIENDS ARE IN TENTH GRADE AND THEY LOOK ALMOST SENIORS!!1!1

Originally posted by Wall_Crawler_2003
Yeah, me either. My freshman and sophomore year people either thought I was a junior or senior until they found out for some reason or other that I wasn't.
Eh, it might not seem so but if you look back at pictures..:D you notice some things you didn't.

Eh, it might not seem so but if you look back at pictures..:D you notice some things you didn't.
Yeah...all I really know is that I grew like half an inch lol. :D

i hate high school, its become the death of me

you bumped a 3yr old thread?

ahhh the memories.

Movies205 said:
Best 4 years of my life... MY ash! Highschool is just wtf is everyone problem. You say something to someone and suddently everyone knows what you said about someone. You get tons of work(well if your in all honor's class) and if you **** up in HS your ****ed for life... It just not that great:o
College is worse

High school sucks if you're a dork.
There are many people who love it (I'm thinking of popular, beautiful girls and jocks, mainly), and they love it so much that when it ends and they have to start Real Life, they go into shock and despair on a terror trip and long for those days of highschool supremacy for the rest of their lives.

So I'm thinking Movies205 was a dork.

^ dont foget to call me a dork wilhelm

my name is george, i'm unemployed and i live with my parents

high school is sucky, but it doesn't suck.

Movies205 said:
Best 4 years of my life... MY ash! Highschool is just wtf is everyone problem. You say something to someone and suddently everyone knows what you said about someone. You get tons of work(well if your in all honor's class) and if you **** up in HS your ****ed for life... It just not that great:o

Well, wait until you get out of High school and then deal with college, and then employment and employers who micro manage you and underpay you, and a wife who always complains about your screw ups and never give you kudo for the things you do, and all of the kids who you will have that think you should be their personal servant but will think you are loco for even suggest they should have responsibilities of any sort.

EVERYTHING WILL BE ABOUT PLEASING AND TAKING CARE OF OTHERS. YOU WILL NO LONGER EXIST, EXPECT TO FULLFILL THE NEEDS AND WISHES OF OF OTHER PEOPLE. You life will no longer belong to you.

Oh, and the bills, and money problems, etc.

Yeah, I guarantee by the time you are 40 you will be looking back at your high school years as the best time of your life. :whatever:

raybia said:
Well, wait until you get out of High school and then deal with college, and then employment and employers who micro manage you and underpay you, and a wife who always complains about your screw ups and never give you kudo for the things you do, and all of the kids who you will have that think you should be their personal servant but will think you are loco for even suggest they should have responsibilities of any sort.

EVERYTHING WILL BE ABOUT PLEASING AND TAKING CARE OF OTHERS. YOU WILL NO LONGER EXIST, EXPECT TO FULLFILL THE NEEDS AND WISHES OF OF OTHER PEOPLE. You life will no longer belong to you.

Oh, and the bills, and money problems, etc.

Yeah, I guarantee by the time you are 40 you will be looking back at your high school years as the best time of your life. :whatever:
Life's a b1tch, ain't it rayb.

Let's go get drunk with Chris Bale in Chicago

high school was pretty OK.
sure college is way better.
but YAY high school :up:

The only thing I didn't like about high school was the pettiness.

that's what makes you mature faster.
it's like emotional manure.

Ronny Shade said:
Life's a b1tch, ain't it rayb.

Let's go get drunk with Chris Bale in Chicago

YAY! (except I don't drink...ah alcohol.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"