Highschool SuCkS! anyone who says other wise is lying...

Man, if I knew in high school what I know now, I would rule. But then I guess we all would eh?

raybia said:
Man, if I knew in high school what I know now, I would rule. But then I guess we all would eh?

seriously

this thread reminds me of that song "Life's gonna suck" by Dennis Leary (edit)

Mr Sparkle said:
that's what makes you mature faster.
it's like emotional manure.

It really wasn't until my senior year that I truly became aware of all the pointless drama and senseless rivalries people enjoyed being swept up in. There was even a group of supposedly popular cheerleaders who hung out and were called "The Flamingo's"(They weren't mean or *****y though). It was so hilariously absurd because I thought all that crap only existed on television. People are so stupid.:huh:

I just keep thinking about my Uncle. Whenever we would be b**ching about school, he would just look at us, shake his head and say...

"Just keep on living"

Of course at the time I barely payed attention, but now....

bulok said:
seriously. you little twerps need to get jobs and pay the bills! :p

I'm an AVP for a Bank with more bills then you can shake $100k at (unfortantely) :huh:

raybia said:
I'm an AVP for a Bank with more bills then you can shake $100k at (unfortantely) :huh:

Was talking to anyone who says high school sucks.

Let's face for average teens, HS life is pretty much easy street in comparison. If it weren't for your raging emo-esque hormones, things would not be so bad.

raybia said:
YAY! (except I don't drink...ah alcohol.)
lol I usually don't either. But if Bale was like "let's get a beer" no way in hell I'm about to say no.

Same goes for marijuana. I've never done it, don't really plan to, but I'd blaze up with John Carpenter if I got the chance.

Abaddon said:
It really wasn't until my senior year that I truly became aware of all the pointless drama and senseless rivalries people enjoyed being swept up in.

and THERE lies the key, some people ***** about it, but ENJOY it.
I cannot tell you the number of friends (mostly women) who got like some sort of giddy thrill hanging out with people they despised to later tell me about how much they actually despised them.

:up:

It was fun to watch.

It's like they thrive on it. And God help the poor male soul who's friends with a girl around prom season.:csad:

Ronny Shade said:
lol I usually don't either. But if Bale was like "let's get a beer" no way in hell I'm about to say no.

Well yeah! Except I would go up to the bar and ask them to pour me an apple juice in a beer mug.

But my luck, Bale would say, (in his welch accent), "Hey, that lager looks strange. Let me take a swig!" Spit out violently, "What the bloody hell are you doing! Get the hell away from me you wimpy baaastrd!! :cmad:

Mr Sparkle said:
that's what makes you mature faster.
it's like emotional manure.
Assuming that you didn't rip that off of a Dave Barry book or something, you just got post of the day.

raybia said:
Thanks alot! :csad:

You, you exploiter!:cmad:

That would be classic though! :woot:
If I could get a shot of the apple juice spurting out of Bale's mouth and you in the background looking morbidly resigned, that would be Hype gold.

Ronny was the probably the guy I'd ask to get me stuff from the store during the lunch.

I'd probably be in the Calculus classroom. You wouldn't even know me.

Nah, I'd know you. Whether we talked or not might be a different story.

Once I got in my senior year I could not wait to get out. All the drama and junk was just so draining. You get in the world outside school and true some of that stuff still goes on, but to a degree that you can ignore it and do your thing. So I agree, it stunk.

Life = :down

High School > Life

Life in High School = :down

Highschool doesn't suck...it kinda blew, but it certaintly didn't suck.

I know high school is terrible right now for me but I'm looking forward to life after it so I can look back and say "Wow, what a bunch of mother****ers I put up with for four whole years" than I can laugh heartedly. Is it fun for you hypers who have been out of high school for a while to look back on it and laugh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"