HILARIOUS Inteview with Dakota Fanning

Because a lot of people are idiots. You're avvy is real nice, BTW.

Japan got that thing about young girls it's creepy.

Indiglo said:
Why do you keep pushing the you're/your thing Calvin?
The bigger question is clearly why hasn't it helped at all?

PS - Get cancer.

Calvin said:
The bigger question is clearly why hasn't it helped at all?

PS - Get cancer.

Huh?

Your such an ass..

My two greatest enemies... Dakto Fanning and the Japanese under one roof... that little boy has a little thing I like to call issues.

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
Because a lot of people are idiots. You're avvy is real nice, BTW.
lol. :up:

Outsiderzedge said:
WTF

Is there any japanese show that doesn't have a small box in the corner with someone reacting at whats going on?

Nope... They even do it with the news :up:

Japanese television always seems so funny
pity i dont know the language :(

dakota fanning seems pretty smart for her age. i wonder if they tell her to sday those things.

Liquid Snake said:
dakota fanning seems pretty smart for her age. i wonder if they tell her to sday those things.

She'd make a great politician someday. Anyone notice how she completely sidestepped the questions about what family is to her and what she likes in a man?

...geezy...Seeing her asked that question about what she likes in a man felt soooo wrong.

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
It must've meant "OMG...OMG...OMG"

"Kawaii" means cute or adorable. Although repeating it over and over is the kind of thing that 9 year-old girls do in a Sanrio store.

I think it's kinda funny how the title of that video is "Jap kid interviews White girl". Wouldn't "Crazy fan interviews Dakota Fanning", or "This is a pen" have been better? :p

Oh & a big LOL to the hugging part. The poor little goit. :)

Indiglo said:
Was my quoting your post (which was a question directed towards me) and then replying to it too confusing for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"