Must....Catch...Breath..Laughing too hard.:D

Man, we're such *******s.

Duende Verde said:
attachment.php

The Circle is Complete!
Bison_shocked.jpg
OMG....WTF??

Vega_10.jpg
That's horrible!! Now put a gun in their.

Wow, a spin off of the mean crazy baby thread :D

Why does she need it? It's not like Aaron Carter has a penis or anything. :confused:

DarkKnightJRK said:
Why does she need it? It's not like Aaron Carter has a penis or anything. :confused:
No, but that that fat asian knows how to put it down!

Duende Verde said:
attachment.php

The Circle is Complete!

LOL
You could up the eerie rating if you popped in some leathery textures on the famous baby.

And "chubby-Asian" seems to be looking deep into Bison's soul,as if to say,"Guy,check out who I'M with....and you're NOT."

lol as funny as that is... its kinda an obvious photo manip....

DarkKnightJRK said:

How you retrieved this information is something we all wish to never know.

Man.. She's hot!

Why cant a good guy like me get a girl like her! Aaron Carter? My ass..

Hillary is hot. I am comfertable admiting I watch Lizzie McGuier to see her

Duff is damn hot!.. nice manips to! :)

First off, someone said Hilary Duff is 15. That's not true-- she's 17. She turns 18 in September. Second off, that kid with her is not Aaron Carter. He's a friend of hers named Marco I think, although I'm not sure. She has so many guy friends it's hard to keep up with.

And lastly, she's a hot celebrity. Of course she's having sex. Duh!

Ha ha...love it when people know the exact day when these little teeny-boppers turn 18...

Duker Jay said:
Ha ha...love it when people know the exact day when these little teeny-boppers turn 18...
that actually scares me... LOL

kittykatkr said:
that actually scares me... LOL

There's actually a website counting down to when Emma Watson (who plays Hermoine in the HARRY POTTER films) turns 18. So I consider myself not that bad... ;)

kittykatkr said:
Whoa, we've got a Duff expert in the house! :)

No, I just liked her show, LIZZIE MCGUIRE. Gradually you learn the little details of the stars (like any fan of any show). And Hilary Duff happened to be the star of that show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"