Hisstank.com reviews GI Joe script

Just FYI,

Currently in the classic Joe-verse continuity for the comics, Cover Girl is engaged to be married to . . . SHIPWRECK.

BTW- Here's how I phrased my email to Mayimbe:

"The Scarlett/Snake Eyes romance- is it in?"

The reply I got was "Of course."

I specifically used the word "Romance," for sure.

All he would say on HissTank.com is that they were "close". Doesn't exactly mean romance.

I'm still somewhat skeptical they will keep it intact.

someone please repost it or pm it to me or something.

Oh sorry. It wasn't posted in this thread, and Hisstank had to take it down due to Paramount complaining. However, as far as I know the Latino Review report is still here, which was also taken down because of Paramount. But you can still read it all here I think.

The Hisstank guy and El Mayimbe dropped a lot of info on those forums though.

All he would say on HissTank.com is that they were "close". Doesn't exactly mean romance.

I'm still somewhat skeptical they will keep it intact.

For what it's worth, since those reviews were posted, Hama has supposedly re-written some things that fans were rather vocal against.

The article doesn't go into specifics but hopefully the romantic interest(s) are cleared up and that vow of silence garbage with Snake-eyes is now gone.

For what it's worth, since those reviews were posted, Hama has supposedly re-written some things that fans were rather vocal against.

To respond to that Hama never re-wrote anything. He said he "fixed" things that would've upset GI JOE fans. There's no implication the Scarlett/Ripcord business and Scarlett/Snake Eyes as brother/sister type was changed.

The article doesn't go into specifics but hopefully the romantic interest(s) are cleared up and that vow of silence garbage with Snake-eyes is now gone.

Until we hear otherwise I'm going by the initial reports.

Yay for dumb **** hollywood writers they should have just junked the whole lot of them for a new batch with good ideas.

To respond to that Hama never re-wrote anything. He said he "fixed" things that would've upset GI JOE fans. There's no implication the Scarlett/Ripcord business and Scarlett/Snake Eyes as brother/sister type was changed.

Of course, that's assuming they were true to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"