HML3 revealed!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, the GL series has been a winner for the most part. Even though I don't have the few of them that I did anymore I would hope they continue the line, they made some great figs. Kilowog was my fav.

I miss you Big Sexay. :(

I have all of the the first wave green lantern fig (i really wish i didn't but i do) kilowog and hal are the best

i really want a good wonder woman

The Infinity Crisis Wonder Woman looks like she's gonna be good.

But Might I suggest hunting down the most recent JLA Box Set. It contains an uber awesome Wonder Woman, and the Best Superman figure ever....He's even got over 20 POA without losing sculpt. ANd a Great long haired one arm Aquaman, john Stewart and a ...uh...a decent batman.

The JLA gift set one owns...I don't know if she was new or a single ard first.

But Might I suggest hunting down the most recent JLA Box Set. It contains an uber awesome Wonder Woman, and the Best Superman figure ever....He's even got over 20 POA without losing sculpt. ANd a Great long haired one arm Aquaman, john Stewart and a ...uh...a decent batman.
i will prob wait and how dc direct has wonder woman in there second wave of jl of a. i don't care much for that look of aquaman, i'm sent for batman, and i'm getting supers (kubert and jl of a)

Lets face facts. The Batman from that boxset sucks. He's way better as the silverage Bats. Everybody is more modern then they slap a silverage Bats repaint in the boxset. Dumbasses.

But i second what Rough says. The rest are worth it.

the only reason for me to buy the league box set is for john

The JLA gift set one owns...I don't know if she was new or a single ard first.

She was a single in the JLA line. She was in the first wave if I recall correctly. Thing was the single carded one had gold paint and the skin tone was paler while the boxset one had yellow paint and the skin tone wasnt as pale.

when they come....There is no delay on DCDs, they have a set shipping date like comics...that's why I love dcd.

o and i need a good flash, i only have kingdom come and Alex Ross flash. i can't find the one from the old justice league line anywhere

o and i need a good flash, i only have kingdom come and Alex Ross flash. i can't find the one from the old justice league line anywhere

He was a good version too. Hopefully for your sake (and that of new collectors) they'll do some new versions of the popular characters.

the turner one blows big time

Aside from the Captain Boomerang and Deadshot I gotta say the IC figs suck balls. Even the ones they made from the Superman/BAtman line. Darkseid is pretty cool but the others are crap and the Supes is the absolute crappiest Supes ever. I have the Batman and fortunately he's not completely horrid. He's tolerable.

i don't have a dog

Then give them out to the kiddies at Halloween. Say they're trolls that tear off ears and have mini-shovels to dig their way into a head to get to their favorite snack in the world, human brains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"