HML3 revealed!!!!!!!!!

turners art doesn't translate well into action figures

Then give them out to the kiddies at Halloween. Say they're trolls that tear off ears and have mini-shovels to dig their way into a head to get to their favorite snack in the world, human brains.

what ? thats the most random thing i heard

He's highly overrated IMO. Don't get me wrong, its not bad by any means but his proportions take away from the pictures.
overrated yes but i give him credit for doing his thing and it seems to sell (plus i feel bad cause he has cancer)

overrated yes but i give him credit for doing his thing and it seems to sell (plus i feel bad cause he has cancer)

Hey, I don't knock his hsutle one bit. I'm all for it. How much of his stuff is out there is cool with me, he's got skills. I'm just saying to me its not as great as it could be because of the proportions.

yeah, theres alot of pro artists that have proportion problems. just some show more then others

Well, Jim Lee, who is my main man, does aswell but its nothing that takes away from the pictures IMO. But thats me. Where Turner does with his ridiculously long torsos.

And all triple posting does is detract from your statement.

Turner would never have done this

180px-Liefeld_captain_america.jpg

how ? he made teen titans for behind with 2 issues and gave robin yellow lines on his costume and his marvel book is also late

Sometimes I like to use sarcasm. The thing is, you never know.

:ninja:

there a video on youtube of rob doing his pro art work with his kids with a child's paint set

If he can collect checks for his work then its the people that're paying at fault. Marvel wants to cut him a fat check to do books, hey, I can't knock his hustle. They're the dumbasses.

i find it funny at the new york comic con they put him beside the t-shirt racks

He shoulda been the smelly guy that hands you your paper towel after you wash your hands in the restroom.

"Care for some gum?? A splash of cologne?? A horribly drawn pinup of Captain America?? But...but it'll be worth alotta money, he's dead now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"