Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent my girlfriend flowers today. First time in my life I've ever done that.

Man, you're turning into such a pansy. I love it. :hrt:

willard is growing up d'awww

fwiw: the only time i've ever been given flowers was when i graduated high school from my parents :sadstory:

Last edited:
Never say never. He's probably just dropping subliminal hints.

As ComicChicks personal bodyguard, I would not allow it to happen.
bouncer-white-1.gif

i am definitely saying never. i do not have daddy issues, i am not interested in any men in their 40's and beyond so they can stay away.

Last edited:
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much......or whatevs.

Can you change his name to Old Perv while you're at it? Itsmuch more fitting.

i am definitely saying never. i do not have daddy issues, i am not interested in any men in their 40's and beyond so they can stay away.

i'm actually trying to edit every post where he calls this girl "comic chick" and changing it to comic girl. i don't want people thinking it's me he's trying to get one over on

Um what? Overstepping your bounds much?

i'm actually trying to edit every post where he calls this girl "comic chick" and changing it to comic girl. i don't want people thinking it's me he's trying to get one over on

Because having some crossdressing old perv wanting to give you a good "dicking" is such a terrible thing.

Wait, it is.

Oh, we gotta come up with a name. I believe the Rings stuff has run it's course. Ideas?

people are already thinking it was me he was talking about in the other thread. it's closed so i cant correct them. so this makes it less confusing. i was overexagerating in my previous post about changing every little post he makes.

tbh i'd be surprised if i changed it 10 times if that

people are already thinking it was me he was talking about in the other thread. it's closed so i cant correct them. so this makes it less confusing. i was overexagerating in my previous post about changing every little post he makes.

tbh i'd be surprised if i changed it 10 times if that

Are you actually doing this or just talking about doing it?

in a couple of posts in the other thread, i changed where he called the girl he was trying to bed to comic girl because people thought he was referring to me. the thread is dead now so its a moot point but still.

my love life may be in shambles but i dont want anyone else thinking i'm who he is talking about or getting crazy pm's asking me if it's me he's talking about and why i'm messing with this crazy guy.

I sent my girlfriend flowers today. First time in my life I've ever done that.
D'AWWWWWWW!

Our little Willard is in lurrrrve! :waa:

My fiance bought me roses. Once. (It was one of our first dates.) He never did it again after A) I told him I didn't care for flowers so he might as well save his money for something else and B) he saw they actually need immediate attention after you get them. The heads started falling off when I was trimming the stems. So many of the heads fell off that I gave up halfway through and had a lopsided group of roses in the vase. :funny:

Did I mention he bought these roses from Whole Foods? Yeah, eco-friendly and stuff, but close to death anyway!

So it's good that you had them sent. If it was up to you to choose flowers, you might buy a crap bouquet by accident. :oldrazz:

Not at all, IMO. She needs to preserve her virtue! :argh:

Overstepping WOULD be changing his username to "Old Perv." :oldrazz:

in a couple of posts in the other thread, i changed where he called the girl he was trying to bed to comic girl because people thought he was referring to me. the thread is dead now so its a moot point but still.

my love life may be in shambles but i dont want anyone else thinking i'm who he is talking about or getting crazy pm's asking me if it's me he's talking about and why i'm messing with this crazy guy.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you weren't given mod status to edit posts because you might get embarrassed that someone might mistake you for someone being seduced terribly by an old perv. I'm pretty damn sure that's not what they're for. For what it's worth, that is some shady ****.

if i was trying to be shady about it, i wouldn't have alerted people to it. i didn't alter his posts in any way except for changing the word chick to girl so that it was easier for people to understand and weren't confused.

i didn't even realize there was confusion until it was brought to my attention. i'm only just now reading the last thread and have read about 15-20 pages tonight to see what the confusion was all about. like i said, if i edited 10 instances, i'd be surprised. even i realized how stupid it was to waste time to do it once i read how no one was taking his stories seriously and just responded to those who PM'ed about it.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you weren't given mod status to edit posts because you might get embarrassed that someone might mistake you for someone being seduced terribly by an old perv. I'm pretty damn sure that's not what they're for. For what it's worth, that is some shady ****.
Dude, it's pretty harmless. She isn't erasing Dreadstar from existence.

Do you prefer CC or C. Lee's modding? :funny:

if i was trying to be shady about it, i wouldn't have alerted people to it. i didn't alter his posts in any way except for changing the word chick to girl so that it was easier for people to understand and weren't confused.

i didn't even realize there was confusion until it was brought to my attention. i'm only just now reading the last thread and have read about 15-20 pages tonight to see what the confusion was all about. like i said, if i edited 10 instances, i'd be surprised. even i realized how stupid it was to waste time to do it once i read how no one was taking his stories seriously and just responded to those who PM'ed about it.

You shouldn't be editing a poster's post unless they violated some type of rule, period.

Dude, it's pretty harmless. She isn't erasing Dreadstar from existence.

Do you prefer CC or C. Lee's modding? :funny:

Well I can honestly say I'm not impressed by what I'm seeing here right now.

Either way, that will be for another day lets get back on topic.

ok to bring it back on topic: how do people feel about body art and does it make a person more attractive, less attractive, or no bearing?

i don't mind tattoos, where i work i see a lot of them and i see many horribly done tattoos that i find completely unattractive. like i hate hand and neck tattoos and i dont think i could ever date someone who has them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"