Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously CC... don't you have better things to be doing with your Moderator times on the forum? :huh:

I sent my girlfriend flowers today. First time in my life I've ever done that.

I'm enjoying this far to much :hrt: Gawd Willard, who knew you were such a soft romantic? :cwink:

Tattoos: I don't really mind them one way or another, and the right tattoo in the right spot can make a girl even more attractive. But I'm not a fan of a girl who is extremely tattooed, and chest tattoos aren't my preference, although a majorly tattooed girl isn't necessarily a turn off.

ComicChick's modding habits: i don't see the problem honestly. Its to save confusion, and not doing anything against Dreadstar or his posts.

I'm an art geek so i really appreciate really nicely done tattoos. but i really am not a fan of poorly done, unappealing looking ones. i feel like i've only started noticing this recently and i am curious if i'd be able to look past the ugly tattoos if someone i was interested in had some i did not find attractive.

neck and hand tattoos are a complete turnoff to me. and i'm not too fond of chest pieces either.

...the right tattoo in the right spot can make a girl even more attractive. But I'm not a fan of a girl who is extremely tattooed, and chest tattoos aren't my preference, although a majorly tattooed girl isn't necessarily a turn off.

Agreed. It really depends on the girl. Some of them can actually pull it off.

I'm an art geek so i really appreciate really nicely done tattoos. but i really am not a fan of poorly done, unappealing looking ones. i feel like i've only started noticing this recently and i am curious if i'd be able to look past the ugly tattoos if someone i was interested in had some i did not find attractive.

neck and hand tattoos are a complete turnoff to me. and i'm not too fond of chest pieces either.

What if your boyfriend got one or several ugly tattoos after you started dating?

This reminds me when my ex who loves tattoos figured out how much of fan I am of superheroes, so he tried to get me to tattoo Wonder Woman's isignia on my chest and he would have Superman's shield on his. Sort of his idea of showing we were a couple. Let's just say we didn't last that long.

If a guys has stars tattooed anywhere on his body, it's a turn off for me.

I've though about tattoos, it's just not really gonna work with my job.

1245964038204.jpg

I was going to start labeling these as Harry Potter movies, but after a while each thread would pretty much sound the same.

This is why I miss the Old SHH when we could of had of thread like:

Dreadstar's Advice & Relationship Thread: Forced Intimacy and Panties

I think I saw another thread about tattoos. I mostly don't like the whole idea. I don't mind seeing it on a girl if it looks sexy, as long as it isn't permanent. I like the option of someone having it on or off, but wouldn't want it there all the time - maybe just occasionally for fun as sexy body art. I don't like tons of tattoos all over the place though and hate sleeve tattoos.

I was going to start labeling these as Harry Potter movies, but after a while each thread would pretty much sound the same.

This is why I miss the Old SHH when we could of had of thread like:

Dreadstar's Advice & Relationship Thread: Forced Intimacy and Panties

IDK it might have worked...

HP: Chamber of Dicking
HP: Prisoner of Dreadstar

Well...we can't go and hurt people's feelings on SHH. :rolleyes:

I am trying to bed this comic chick.

Women are kind of like Mogwais... except they don't need to be fed after midnight for them to do what they do... and they do it more often. I'd say about once a month.

Well I gave comic girl a lift home last night. I asked her to go with me to a movie tonight, nut she said she had other plans. I asked what they were and she told me. Then I asked her if she was mad at her because she never texted me and we have not gotten together in over 2 weeks. I know she did change job locations and she is working 11 days straight and thats what she said.

At least she knows I want her attention.

Yes, nothing gets a woman more interested than someone who's incessantly needy.

Well I gave comic girl a lift home last night. I asked her to go with me to a movie tonight, nut she said she had other plans. I asked what they were and she told me. Then I asked her if she was mad at her because she never texted me and we have not gotten together in over 2 weeks. I know she did change job locations and she is working 11 days straight and thats what she said.

Serious question... is English your first language?

She might have figured I am no longer interested in her. She is equally as needy when she latches on to someone.

Great job asking her a dozen follow up questions after she turned down the movie. People love that and you should do it to everyone.

She might have figured I am no longer interested in her. She is equally as needy when she latches on to someone.
Except she isn't because she never needed your attention she just used you when she wanted it. Like I said, she was never, ever going to have sex with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"