Holidays Sales (Black Friday) Thread

SuperJediHero

Superhero
Reaction score
Here are some AD Scans for BF... http://bfads.net/Adscans Including Target, Sears, Kmart, etc out!

And rumored Best Buy deals...

Xbox 360 Prem console 299.99 only the Prem not the elite or any other sku.

Saints row 4.99
DOA 4.99
PGR 3 4.99
Spiderman 2 7.99
Kameo 7.99
COD 2 4.99
COD 3 7.99
Crackdown 7.99
Splinter Cell Double Agent 4.99
Xbox 360 Wireless controller 14.99
Xbox 360 wired controller 9.99
120 Gig HDD 129.99 Maybe still not sure

Choice games buy one get one free

Madden 07 19.99
All Pro football 19.99
Gears Of War 19.99
Forza 2 19.99
Spiderman 3 19.99
Xmen 3 19.99
Thats all I know so far but there will be 3 pages worth of media on sale in the black friday add."

Source: CAG & FW

Yeah, I never do my shopping right after Thanksgiving. That's the day I just chill...but I do go out to the malls just to browse around and watch the others trample themselves over a one day sale. Plus that's usually the day most video game stores bust out the new demos for the holiday season.

Spoons and I are gonna hit the sales together this year. I've never done it, should be crazy!

His ass will be in the food court the whole time. Your methods of persuasion better be off the hizzy.

Haha no, he's the one who really wants to go, and has done Black Friday before.

Wow, Wireless 360 controller for 14.99! I've been wanting one of those for a while, might have to make my way to Best Buy that Friday. I've gone to Best Buy for these sales before usually in the afternoon, would never get up early for it though.

Been waiting for "gears of war to drop"...I'lll be out that day in the madness

I already spent like an hour in a Gamestop playing Mario Galaxy on Saturday. I have no idea where the time went. :o Little kids kept coming up asking, "can I play now?" I was like, "as soon as I get past this part." I said that about 8 times.

I already spent like an hour in a Gamestop playing Mario Galaxy on Saturday. I have no idea where the time went. :o Little kids kept coming up asking, "can I play now?" I was like, "as soon as I get past this part." I said that about 8 times.

Nice

His ass will be in the food court the whole time.

Haha, that's how it's been the last few times I went with my family cuz they were shopping for stupid stuff. This year, I need to get my hands on Guitar Hero 2 for $60

Haha :woot:

Those little mother****ers don't get the complexities of Mario anyway. :cmad:

You should've kicked his ass.

Double Agent and Crackdown are on my list of games to get, and Kameo is on my list of maybes.

But I refuse to shop the day after thanksgiving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"