Hollywood premier?

spideyboy_1111

Young Avenger
Reaction score
i know X3 is premiering at cannes... but most movies still have a hollywood premier as well... any news on this? i have a friend who said he was going to "a" x3 premier... and i have a friend whos going to try to get tickets for me and him... any word on a hollywood one?

I don't think they are having a Hollywood premiere since the film is debuting at Cannes a few days before the release.

I hope there's a Hollywood premiere cause I really want to go see it.

I think they will have a LA premiere.

It would already be mentioned and on the Internet by now, I don't think it's happening.

karea07 said:
It would already be mentioned and on the Internet by now, I don't think it's happening.

You might never know.

It would be odd if it didnt happen, but you never know. :p

spideyboy_1111 said:
i know X3 is premiering at cannes... but most movies still have a hollywood premier as well... any news on this? i have a friend who said he was going to "a" x3 premier... and i have a friend whos going to try to get tickets for me and him... any word on a hollywood one?

^I wish that guy was my friend.

theres not one.. he called me yesterday and said there wasnt.. its a shame too cuz he said he could have gotten them... o well lol ill save his favor for ghostrider or spidey 3 :p lol imagine.. .me walking the red carpet!!!! AHHHHH!!!

^ go to spidey 3, who cares about ghostrider? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"