The Dark Knight Rises Holy Bat-Nipples And Butt Pads! It's the 'Tusi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... I'm not an ice-cream person.

Which means i'm probably not human. :o

overacting.gif

I'm entertained, yet frightened at the same time.

Empire gave Bourne 2/5 and that is pretty much what it seems to be across the board. Although much like TDKR it doesn't seem to be viewed as its own beast.

Oh dear, a shame but not very surprising most things I've heard about it have not been great. Gonna skip it and wait for it on tv I think, no gonna improve upon the Bourne name it seems (was it ever going to?)

Just got back from seeing Ted, entertaining but pretty basic stuff, most funny bits seen in the trailer to be honest.

Will Matt Damon be paid for Bourne Legacy for using pics and all that of him?

Image rights maybe? I would guess he must get something for it:huh:

Yeah, it would be cool if he got paid. I still think the 1930's Bourne Identity should've been released instead of the new one we got.

Too bad this Tusi is on it's last legs...

It was a good thread and will be missed. :csad:

*T*

Yeah, it would be cool if he got paid. I still think the 1930's Bourne Identity should've been released instead of the new one we got.

I would have preferred it they just left it the **** alone, it didn't really need adding to as Ultimatum finished perfectly well. Money talks though.

I agree. I still like the 1930's Bourne Identity the best.

I need a bit of help here. Long time ago, I watched Kung Fu Hustle and ended up loving the original language version far more than the English dub.

Now, I want to watch The Raid (Redemption). Is it better if I watch in its original Indonesian language or the English dub? Right now I'm thinking original language with subs, but not entirely sure yet.

I need a bit of help here. Long time ago, I watched Kung Fu Hustle and ended up loving the original language version far more than the English dub.

Now, I want to watch The Raid (Redemption). Is it better if I watch in its original Indonesian language or the English dub? Right now I'm thinking original language with subs, but not entirely sure yet.

I despise English dubs on any film, so go for the original. And The Raid is one of my favorite films of this year, it's so amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"