Holy Crap........is This The Spiritual Successor To 'urban Chaos'?!

Gammy v.2 said:
I saw the trailer yesterday, it looks pretty cool :up:

AND YOU DIDN'T FREAKIN' TELL ME ABOUT IT?!!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVED 'URBAN CHAOS', DAMMIT. :down:mad:

I didn't know it was supposed to be the sequel :(
Plus, I saw it at like 2 am last night, and by the time I got up you had already made this thread, Posty McThreaderson :mad:

Gammy v.2 said:
I didn't know it was supposed to be the sequel :(
Plus, I saw it at like 2 am last night, and by the time I got up you had already made this thread, Posty McThreaderson :mad:

HAHAHA.......I LIKE THAT NAME. :D:up:

Looks very promising...

Only for X Box? That can't be right....this has gotten coverage for months in many x box AND ps2 mags. Heck the official PS2 mag (uk) gave it a preview, fairly in depth, for this month's issue. So unless it has been pulled, afaIk, its for XB and PS2.

But it looks amazing. Visually it kinda reminds me of Manhunt, but in a FPS style. I like the whole riot shield, and its nice to play a game where you are a positive example of the public services instead of shooting them up with your homies or whatever.

Also, from what I have read, the shield will be bullet proof and flame proof, but you can't fire a weapon when your holding it up, and the more damaged the visor gets, the harder it can be to see where your enemies are and where your going. But it's also possible to slam into your enemies with the riot shield up against a wall, much like real riot police do. You can also find extra 'experimental' weaponary such as a fully automatic shotgun.

The cut scenes will use a mixture of real and fake tv footage, and will be broadcast in a news style using a real life news anchor hired for the game.
I can't wait for this one.

Jamiepoole said:
Only for X Box? That can't be right....this has gotten coverage for months in many x box AND ps2 mags. Heck the official PS2 mag (uk) gave it a preview, fairly in depth, for this month's issue. So unless it has been pulled, afaIk, its for XB and PS2.

But it looks amazing. Visually it kinda reminds me of Manhunt, but in a FPS style. I like the whole riot shield, and its nice to play a game where you are a positive example of the public services instead of shooting them up with your homies or whatever.

Also, from what I have read, the shield will be bullet proof and flame proof, but you can't fire a weapon when your holding it up, and the more damaged the visor gets, the harder it can be to see where your enemies are and where your going. But it's also possible to slam into your enemies with the riot shield up against a wall, much like real riot police do. You can also find extra 'experimental' weaponary such as a fully automatic shotgun.

The cut scenes will use a mixture of real and fake tv footage, and will be broadcast in a news style using a real life news anchor hired for the game.
I can't wait for this one.

DUDE....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE LEARN TO FREAKIN' READ. I PUT "ONLY FOR XBOX/PS2 IN MY LINK TO THE ARTICLE. IT EVEN SHOWS THE PLATFORMS AT THE END OF THE TRAILER. :down:o

THWIP* said:
DUDE....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE LEARN TO FREAKIN' READ. I PUT "ONLY FOR XBOX/PS2 IN MY LINK TO THE ARTICLE. IT EVEN SHOWS THE PLATFORMS AT THE END OF THE TRAILER. :down:o

Sorry, the all caps thing make it bothersome to read your posts all the way through.

Jamiepoole said:
Sorry, the all caps thing make it bothersome to read your posts all the way through.

WHATEVER, DUMBASS........DON'T BLAME ME FOR YOUR LACK OF READING SKILLS. :down:rolleyes:

OFFICIALLY ON IGNORE NOW....DON'T BOTHER REPLYING.

If this is the game that had a Demo in Blood Money, then it wasn't very fun.

You guys in the US only just got this???

Anyway I enjoyed it a lot - the riot shield is a great invention for fps' :up:

And the storyline is quality.

Horrorfan said:
You guys in the US only just got this???

Anyway I enjoyed it a lot - the riot shield is a great invention for fps' :up:

And the storyline is quality.

UM.....THE RIOT SHIELD ISN'T NEW; 'RED FACTION' AND 'PDZ' HAD THEM........JUST OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD. :o

THWIP* said:
UM.....THE RIOT SHIELD ISN'T NEW; 'RED FACTION' AND 'PDZ' HAD THEM........JUST OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD. :o

Ok, but those games kinda sucked....:(

Horrorfan said:
Ok, but those games kinda sucked....:(

WTF.......'RED FACTION' KICKED MAJOR ASS. IT'S ONE OF THE FEW 'PS2' EXCLUSIVES I LIKED. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"