HOLY CRAP! THWIP* WORKS FOR SONY!!!1111Eleventy!

Mentok

Avenger
Reaction score
www.joystiq.com

File this under why-didn't-we-realize-it-earlier. First there was the PlayStation[R], then the PlayStation[R] 2, next the PlayStation[R] Portable and now, the PLAYSTATION[R] 3. Yep, that's the official spelling, because, the biggest Sony console gets the biggest spelling. The reason? Apparently, Sony is constantly irked with people writing "Playstation" and not "PlayStation." So, everyone take note: the correct spelling is PLAYSTATION 3. Sony's all about the screaming and the serial killer caps.

Rumor also has it that the company's also trademarked PS3[R], which would be a first for them. PSX for PlayStation and PS2 for PlayStation 2 are actually unauthorized trademarks. The company has used PS2 as a logo, but not written. PS3, apparently, is authorized and will appear in the console's upcoming instruction manual in written form.

CAPS huh? I knew THWIP* was up to something... So how much did they pay you to turn to the dark side buddy? :(

Mentok said:
www.joystiq.com

CAPS huh? I knew THWIP* was up to something... So how much did they pay you to turn to the dark side buddy? :(

DON'T BE SILLY, DUDE.........'SONY' JUST COPIED ME, LIKE THEY DO EVERYBODY ELSE. ;)

Thank christ... I knew there was an explination :)

msg-114574283215-2.jpg

1154885619342.jpg

1140253298931.jpg

I could tell by the cumsplotch in your name :o

Gammy79 said:
Pretty sure that's your bathroom, and not just a random pic.

IF YOU'D COME TO MY HOUSE THIS SPRING, YOU'D HAVE KNOWN THAT WASN'T TRUE. :down:mad:

Edit: I found the news article by my own:O

Are you drunk? I asked about some link, but I found it

:O

THWIP* said:
IF YOU'D COME TO MY HOUSE THIS SPRING, YOU'D HAVE KNOWN THAT WASN'T TRUE. :down:mad:

ITS A TRAP!

akbar.jpg

RUN BLAS! RUN!

The toilet, sink, and trashcan aren't so bad on their own, but with that really tacky paintjob, and even worse Spidey, and to top it off, there isn't a single tile in the bathroom to match anything, so they fail at life.

Drakon said:
The toilet, sink, and trashcan aren't so bad on their own, but with that really tacky paintjob, and even worse Spidey, and to top it off, there isn't a single tile in the bathroom to match anything, so they fail at life.

Yet you are still impressed that someone actually has a Spider-Man themed bathroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"