Holy schnikey! Darth Vader and Yoda in Soulcalibur IV!

I'm going to be forced to get the PS3 version of this if it's the only one with Vader.

If Namco drops the bomb by saying to Unlock Vader you'll need to play as Anakin Skywalker, I'll be forced to by a 360.

Did anyone watch the interview on gametrailers.com? That guy was talking about what customers liked about the games, that they like guest characters and when thinking about who would fit that their natural conclusion were Vader and Yoda. I know you people like that they are in they game, but seriously, how do you get naturally from a fantasy and medieval based game, to characters from a galaxy far far away? o_O

Did anyone watch the interview on gametrailers.com? That guy was talking about what customers liked about the games, that they like guest characters and when thinking about who would fit that their natural conclusion were Vader and Yoda. I know you people like that they are in they game, but seriously, how do you get naturally from a fantasy and medieval based game, to characters from a galaxy far far away? o_O

cuz Darth Vader is always getting medieval on someone's ass.....duh! :whatever: :woot: :oldrazz:

Alternate costume? :D

darthvadersamuraivu4.jpg

Oh, lord yes. :up: If he's got that, his inclusion will be totally justified and I'll keep my mouth shut. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"