Home Invasion Horror "You're Next"

Anybody else love Joe Swanberg in this? He was amazing.

Yeah he was good, I love how Ti West was the *****ebag indie director. lol

Amy Seimetz plays the daughter, Aimee. She's also in the awesome new sci-fi film Upstream Color (one of the best movies of the year).

Also...just a curious thing...one of the actresses in the movie has plenty of work on imdb under the name Margaret Laney, but for this movie changed her name to Sarah Myers...and then never acted in anything else. It has nothing to do with the movie...just curious if she decided to give up acting halfway through filming this or something.

Not shocked to see this movie bomb at the box office this weekend. This movie wasn't unwatchable or anything like that, but it was massively overrated. I still haven't come up with a logical reason as to why critics were ranting and raving over this. Usually, they would tear it apart most other slasher horror movies that come out these days. Like I said a few times before, this movie doesn't do anything new and is very forgettable.

Not shocked to see this movie bomb at the box office this weekend. This movie wasn't unwatchable or anything like that, but it was massively overrated. I still haven't come up with a logical reason as to why critics were ranting and raving over this. Usually, they would tear it apart most other slasher horror movies that come out these days. Like I said a few times before, this movie doesn't do anything new and is very forgettable.
I don't know how much marketing cost, but it's budget was about one million and Lionsgate aquired it for about two million...

Critics liked it because it was well made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"