Home media release

Like WW, they came out with some pretty cool posters that i dont understand why they dont use them for the media release.
Agreed. Even the steelbook could have been better

I can't wait until October 6, when I can watch Black Widow, ANYTiME I WANT On Disney Plus, FOR FREE!
You can keep your Digital Extra's & your Premium Access..
I JUST WANT THE MOVIE!

I'm a physical media person as well as a blu-ray collector so I'll definitely be picking up a copy on September 14!

Just picked up the blu-ray! Not expecting much in terms of special features but looking forward to popping it in tonight. Maybe will just watch it again too.

Half of the scenes in this promo clip aren't even among the 9 deleted scenes on the Blu Ray. TBD for the Disney+ wide release?

Just picked up the blu-ray! Not expecting much in terms of special features but looking forward to popping it in tonight. Maybe will just watch it again too.
Personally I thought the special features, while short, were all pretty good. Most of the deleted scenes were great, fun little gag reel and a couple of cool featurettes

Personally I thought the special features, while short, were all pretty good. Most of the deleted scenes were great, fun little gag reel and a couple of cool featurettes
Good to know! Haven't had a chance to check it out yet. Probably will tomorrow.

Half of the scenes in this promo clip aren't even among the 9 deleted scenes on the Blu Ray. TBD for the Disney+ wide release?

Didn't Endgame do something similar? Like I remember hearing about some deleted content that isn't on the physical Blu-Ray/4K release, like Katherine Langford's scene.

Just got the 4K BD and BD set.
The bonus extra is very short...I think no more than 20 minutes for all features.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"