Hopkins is Odin

[ignorant America]I don't know what a Glasweigan accent sounds like. :csad:[/ignorant America]

Glasweigan accent? Never heard of it.

A Glaswegian Odin?!?!

You do not wanna mess with him!

Thor - ar y'areet ther, pal, eh? :hehe:

Accent of people from the Scottish city of Glasgow

type 'rab c nesbitt' into youtube or google

p.s you may also see a transvestite David Tennant :wow:

The same David Tennant who has recently stated that he'd love to be in the Avengers somewhere's no less too.

:up:

I agree, Corp.

Sure, on the Pym casting thread, Simon Baker seems to be the no 1 choice; and I dont have much arguement against that as he'd be great also (good actor plus he resembles 616 Henry sumwhat), but Tennant kinda has an Ultimate Pym look about him (as Hitch depicted the character).

I love Tennant and think he's an extemely talented individual and would love to see him hit the big time, Hollywood style. His stint on Dr Who experiences in filming this kind of genre would surely give him an advantage over other potential suitors to the role.

I have a Glaswegian accent. Odin is going to sound like me. :)

actually for me if tennant who i loved as the tenth doctor from doctor who is in a comic book movie i would love to see him as the riddler for nolan batman movie.

Tennant is just putting his name out there for any geek bait film thats getting made. Heard he wanted a part in the Hobbit as well.

It wouldn't surprise me if Tennant himself is a bit of a geek and actually wants to be in all these films because he happens to like the material. Dude's a pretty goofy, weird guy (which somehow translates into "huge sex symbol" over in the UK--go figure ;)).

yea i heard he wants hobbit too. i def would love to see him in more stuff since his time with doctor who is over now.

It wouldn't surprise me if Tennant himself is a bit of a geek and actually wants to be in all these films because he happens to like the material. Dude's a pretty goofy, weird guy (which somehow translates into "huge sex symbol" over in the UK--go figure ;)).

Well he did play Casanova and has hooked up with two hottie co-stars Georgina Moffat and Sophia Myles who are both younger than him so he must having something going on ;)

Being a geek definetly ain't gonna score you chicks in the UK

Ended the relationship with Sophia Myles by phone, too. Geek or not, that's totally cold and pimp.

And his charm is bourne more out of his self-depreciating nature, despite being immensely talented and charismatic. We Brits tend to favour those types more than people who tend to big themselves up all the time.

Totally, Ace.

There's something dignified in knowing just how good you are yet down-playing it, as opposed to telling everyone who'll listen that you're amazing.

I've been in the company of people like that and all I've thought is 'wow, what a self-absorbed ar$ehole.'

Heh yea I know a few of those sorta people. The town I used to live in was full of snobs and people stuck up their own arses. Now I've moved out when I go back there for a few beers with my mates or whatever I notice it so much more. I swear 75% of the people in that town are pricks. lol

Aggh no! Odin weetha glasgey accent? naa dinne think so laddie.

'75% of the people in that town are pricks'...............

Now if ever there was an awesome title for a movie, that would be it.

You da man, Ace.

:hehe:

Only for the figurative globe of the Hype. Which (fun fact) is actually ovular. :awesome:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"