Horror film directors Directing DC films

Peele has the coveted Golden "I can do what ever the **** i want to do" Card. If he wants to make a Superhero Movie it'll be a movie he Wants to make.
Imagine if he does direct a comic book movie and he chooses something that is the opposite of what fans want him to direct. Like when Spielberg announced that he was making a comic book movie and it's a Black Hawk movie. Plenty of replies with people wishing it was a Superman movie instead.

Imagine if he does direct a comic book movie and he chooses something that is the opposite of what fans want him to direct. Like when Spielberg announced that he was making a comic book movie and it's a Black Hawk movie. Plenty of replies with people wishing it was a Superman movie instead.

When i read the news i was also like wtf, Black Hawk? seriously? smh
Anyway, the more the merrier so ill give it a view smh

Another one with Flash, whoa!! WB doing Gods work

Another one with Flash, whoa!! WB doing Gods work

I wouldn't be too excited, the Flash movie is like a black hole. Its way, way too soon to tell whether this will be just another director eaten up and spat out by that train wreck of a development. My money is still on "the Flash won't actually get a movie until this entire development process is killed, flat out, and a new one is started from scratch a few years later with entirely new people". As much of a Boat of Theseus as it is, this is still theoretically the same movie in development as when Snyder started it.

I wouldn't be too excited, the Flash movie is like a black hole. Its way, way too soon to tell whether this will be just another director eaten up and spat out by that train wreck of a development. My money is still on "the Flash won't actually get a movie until this entire development process is killed, flat out, and a new one is started from scratch a few years later with entirely new people". As much of a Boat of Theseus as it is, this is still theoretically the same movie in development as when Snyder started it.

I have faith in Hamada, since he's in charge, it seems movies are actually being made

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"