Hot Female Sportscasters

Oh yes, now I remember her. Don't care how she got there, but very nice.

jenn3.jpg

jenn-sterger.jpg

jennstergersideboob.jpg

So you're OK with that tart taking up a space that a proper sports writer should have??

Yeah, I don't have a stick up my ass. So, it's all good with me.

People like her are why the quality of sports journalism declines every year....it's no longer about quality of work....it's how cute your ass looks on a blog post or an online column

People like her are why the quality of sports journalism declines every year....it's no longer about quality of work....it's how cute your ass looks on a blog post or an online column

It's up there pretty deep isn't it? :csad:

At least she is off of SI.com and is only inflicted upon Jets fans....I did have to endure her during the Jets/Giants game but considering the "Flight Crew" is there as well...I guess the Jets have to resort to T & A to get butts in the seats.....and considering she is only using sports as a step ladder to "acting"...that bothers me the most

Sports writers already have jobs at newspapers, magazines, or websites where they write articles or columns (depending on the format used) about sports.

...and one less aspiring writer did not receive a job due to Juggy McJuggerson up there....but I digress....I'm more of a Rachel Nichols fan myself

ines-sainz3.jpg

Mexican TV sports anchor (TV Azteka) Ines Sainz....TO might have hit it...

Last edited:
Good Lawd.

Jeans. Painted. On.

Holy Hell, now that's the spirit! :wow:

Goddamn! I don't think a pair of jeans can get any tighter.

Keeping the party moving with the same chick...

Nice thread. Here's one of my favorites;

alex-flanagan-3.jpg

Ale Flanagan of NFL Network. *Sorry about the monster behind her, that was the best picture I could find.*

I also like Rachel Nichols, Kara Henderson, and of course I love Erin Andrews.

Jenn Sterger on the other hand makes me cringe. Her and her fake **** don't deserve any attention.

Nice thread. Here's one of my favorites;

alex-flanagan-3.jpg

Ale Flanagan of NFL Network. *Sorry about the monster behind her, that was the best picture I could find.*

I also like Rachel Nichols, Kara Henderson, and of course I love Erin Andrews.

Jenn Sterger on the other hand makes me cringe. Her and her fake **** don't deserve any attention.

Baby Mangino is that your Uncle behind her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"