Hot Takes: The Thread

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
1zsOSSu.jpg

Got an unpopular opinion? Got something you want off your chest? Got a terrible idea? Welcome to the Hot Takes Thread and you can post it right here... and probably be judged and mocked for it. Either way, give me some of your hot takes!

I guess I'll start off...

Birds of Prey and Black Widow will be more successful than WW84.

Everyone acts like dolphins are really cool. Dolphins aren’t cool. Change your fandom to porpoises instead, they’re much better

Halloween and Thanksgiving are overrated af. Let’s just jump straight to Christmas.

-Spotify is peasantry
-Chitpotle is not that good. And then on top of that if you still eat there you're crazy because the huge number of food borne illness issues
-Chick Fil A is extremely mediocre. They don't season their meats

Halloween and Thanksgiving are overrated af. Let’s just jump straight to Christmas.
I'll agree with Thanksgiving. But Halloween is awesome. Cheap or free candy, it's usually the last time it's comfortable to go out anywhere without it getting too cold, and it's the only holiday where you can go out and seeing a drunk person dressed as a unicorn breaking it down on the dancefloor or see your boss come in dressed like a lion.
It's the most wonderful time of the year

Halloween is awesome. Thanksgiving and Christmas are endurance contests with relatives whose company you don't enjoy.

I'll agree with Thanksgiving. But Halloween is awesome. Cheap or free candy, it's usually the last time it's comfortable to go out anywhere without it getting too cold, and it's the only holiday where you can go out and seeing a drunk person dressed as a unicorn breaking it down on the dancefloor or see your boss come in dressed like a lion.
It's the most wonderful time of the year

You can see that at any given time where I’m from homie. It’s called the NYC subway.

That Spotify hot take is HILARIOUS (and true).

Halloween is awesome. Thanksgiving and Christmas are endurance contests with relatives whose company you don't enjoy.
Old man wisdom #231 - There's no law that requires you to spend time with relatives you don't enjoy (unless they are your underage children).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"