Hot Toys Michael Keaton Batman! NEW!

these things are always an investment,though...some of the earlier stuff goes for over $1,000 on ebay,as compared to the couple hundred paid for them...

only thing to worry about is when they reissue something - for instance,all the Iron Man figures. once they announced new versions of Mark I, Mark II, Mark III, AND Mark IV, the prices on the originals deflated because the demand dried up...
The older Iron Men didn't deflate in price that much. The Mark IV, The one I'd get if I could, Is still around $200+ at most places.

I played with this at out local comic shop....so bad ass.

ZIrFX.jpg
This looks soooooo good.

I got this Keaton Batman back in March. Now I can't wait for HT to release their Batman Returns version.

^
Is the costume different enough to warrant a release? I've seen both films a number of times and although there are some differences between the suits, nothing particularly major comes to mind.

However, I have been wrong about other things, so why not this too? ;)

^
Is the costume different enough to warrant a release? I've seen both films a number of times and although there are some differences between the suits, nothing particularly major comes to mind.

However, I have been wrong about other things, so why not this too? ;)

I think when you stick both Keaton Bats side by side, the difference will be quite noticeable.

The cowl being the biggest difference. The Returns one will be slimmer, sleeker and more refined.

I think when you stick both Keaton Bats side by side, the difference will be quite noticeable.

The cowl being the biggest difference. The Returns one will be slimmer, sleeker and more refined.

plus the chest/torso area is completely different,with B89 being sculpted muscles,and BR looked more like scales. Bat-Symbol on the chest is also different, with B89 having the "tail" point coming down to a 3-way prong type of look,while BR it just comes down in a line to a point. lastly,the gloves in B89 had metal gauntlets covering the forearm areas, in BR there were no gauntlets.

Just got my 89 Batman and he looks GREAT!!!! This is a must have for any Batman fan.

I'll post some pics as soon as I get some taken.

Here are a few pics of my 89 Bats...

photo00824.jpg

photo0081pk.jpg

photo0080j.jpg

Have to say it beats the hell out of the old Mego 12" Batman. LOL

photo0082qc.jpg

Just got my Nicholson Joker a couple of days ago. In some ways it is even more impressive than Batsy!
Here's a quick snap I took of it after opening...

dx08_joker_small.jpg

Apologies for the poor image quality.

These two should have been in a movie together. By that I mean those actors playing these characters. Would have kicked arse to the moon and back.

Agreed, a World's Finest movie with Reeve and Keaton would have been the greatest Superhero movie ever.

Well I've had mine for about two months now and no oil from the waist. I'm thinking it was a problem with the first batch that came out but I think HT has fixed the problem.

Anyway, It's two months + in and I still can't look at my Reeve Superman and Keaton Batman enough. These things are a must have for any DC fan.

Well I've had mine for about two months now and no oil from the waist. I'm thinking it was a problem with the first batch that came out but I think HT has fixed the problem.

Anyway, It's two months + in and I still can't look at my Reeve Superman and Keaton Batman enough. These things are a must have for any DC fan.

That claim was way overblown by a few collectors who had the problem with the original Batman Begins figures from when BB was first released, I'm not even sure that was a complaint about Hot Toys figures specifically, Medicom and Takara both had versions out at the same time. Regardless of whether it was Hot Toys or not, this was an issue ( and a very minor one at that) from, what, 17 years ago?

Here are a few pics of my 89 Bats...

photo00824.jpg

photo0081pk.jpg

photo0080j.jpg

Have to say it beats the hell out of the old Mego 12" Batman. LOL

photo0082qc.jpg

Ya know? Just looking at that 89 bats costume reminds me how great that costume was. Love the way the cape just hangs over his shoulders. Beautiful.

finally...goddamned FINALLY ... was able to order the Nicholson Joker today! so i should have it next week.

now can't wait to see what we get from Batman Returns!

i really hope they make a blue light up arnold mr freeze. that ish would be SICC!!!!!!!!

on another note: anybody else dissapointed that hot toys canceled the 1/6th bat?!?!?!? i was ready to drop a g on it so im kind of sad

i really wish we'd get some announcements about Batman Returns already!

then i remember that they haven't even put out ANY of their TDKR figures yet! then i calm down...

but,seriously,i'm figuring MAYBE Toy Fair for the 1st BR figure reveal. maybe.

Just wanted to show off my batman with my skull thug from returns:

2012-12-27000158_zpsfa8de1cf.jpg

red_triangle_gang_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d52s0ji.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back