• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

HOTTIES 4.5 Round 2 (3/8) - Bryce Dallas Howard vs Kristanna Loken

loken45ly.jpg

loken1.jpg

I wanna know why THAT is losing. Seriously. :cmad:

Philly Phanboy said:
She said that she's bi-sexual. :o

Oooh, she wants to be hip and unique just like every single college girl in America. :whatever::up:

Hey there Crooklyn, can you please post some of Kristanna's less see-through pics if you want to post her German Maxim stuff. Those first ones aren't of the work-friendly variety. :ninja:

Lackey said:
Oooh, she wants to be hip and unique just like every single college girl in America. :whatever::up:
her sister is a lesbian who's been with the same partner for a long time or something, so i don't think she'd take sexuality lightly.

Philly Phanboy said:
Hey there Crooklyn, can you please post some of Kristanna's less see-through pics if you want to post her German Maxim stuff. Those first ones aren't of the work-friendly variety.

LESS see-through, boyo. You're gonna wanna edit that.

Oh, and Bryce.

Philly Phanboy said:
I have to admit that I love this look on Kristanna. :O

kristanna20loken20mortal20kombat.jpg
Those look sharp, she can poke somebody's eye out.:eek:
Maybe that was her fatality.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
1988 Butt-Rock MILF?

Or as the rest of the world refers to it as...short red hair. :whatever: :oldrazz:

Kristanna looked alright in Bloodrayne, but this old Mortal Kombat look was better.

Bryce is a beauty, but I have to go with Kristanna.

She has not only the face, but a nice ass. :cool:

Warhammer said:
Bryce is a beauty, but I have to go with Kristanna.

She has not only the face, but a nice ass. :cool:
Pics?

Tough round, but I'm going with Bryce. She has this mysterious air about her I find really sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"