HOTTIES 4.5 Round 2 (7/8) - Kristen Bell vs Sarah Carter

All-Star Superman said:
Dont try to sound like your not into men by posting something like this and voting you had cyber sex with a 15 year boy
Ahhhh don't try to be all big and bad cause your woman lost.

i have to problem with you. lets keep it that way.

Close thread now its not needed anymore.

J Alba's Lover said:
Ahhhh don't try to be all big and bad cause your woman lost.

i have to problem with you. lets keep it that way.

Close thread now its not needed anymore.
Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practise to deceive!

Yay. Sarah Carter, though pretty, is nothing much compared to Kristen Bell.

kristen_bell_18-1.jpg

ges681 said:
what are these from
The movie musical Reefer Madness.

Speaking of her i think the Veronica Mars Season Premeire comes on tonight on the CW.

No, she doesnt. She has no sex appeal.

Bell has to go through Connelly the next round. :o

I'm only looking forward to 2 and 3 matches in Round 3. :up:

For all of you Carter fans who also voted for f***ing Alize instead of Vanessa Minnillo, that's what you get. Now you know how I felt.

For all you Carter fans who voted for Vanessa Minnilo instead of Alize, I think we can all agree that there is no justice on The Hype!

Manic said:
For all of you Carter fans who also voted for f***ing Alize instead of Vanessa Minnillo, that's what you get. Now you know how I felt.

For all you Carter fans who voted for Vanessa Minnilo instead of Alize, I think we can all agree that there is no justice on The Hype!
Yes there is no justice on the hype.:csad:

Manic said:

As one of the latter I agree :(

All-Star Superman said:
says the man who had cyber sex with a 15 year old boy.:cmad:

LOL...it never gets old...kinda like "rectum? Damn near killed 'em!!" :D :p

All-Star Superman said:
says the man who had cyber sex with a 15 year old boy.:cmad:
Hey zip it she lost fair and square. Oh and its just a stupid internet poll. And people say i'm the crazy one.

Keep that S**t up and your gonna be on my bad side.

btw tha tthe only thing you can seem to say? you don't know a damn thing so just shut your mouth if you know whats good for you.

J Alba's Lover said:

Oh man, I wanna know what happens to people on his bad side.

J Alba's Lover said:
Hey zip it she lost fair and square. Oh and its just a stupid internet poll. And people say i'm the crazy one.

btw tha tthe only thing you can seem to say? you don't know a damn thing so just shut your mouth if you know whats good for you.

I'm not trying to do a dogpile here but why do you make threats on the internet? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"