Sequels How long should Marc Webb's movie franchise be?

I was thinking about the names of the sequels for another thread and came up with the idea of the 1st Trilogy being the Gwen Stacy trilogy and the second being the Mary Jane trilogy.

LOL

I was thinking about the names of the sequels for another thread and came up with the idea of the 1st Trilogy being the Gwen Stacy trilogy and the second being the Mary Jane trilogy.

LOL
lol

I still think Gwen should be killed in the second film though. MJ should be introduced in the third film.

One thing is that we should be able to see Peter and MJ getting married in this franchise, but only if we go beyond three movies. Maybe in a fourth or fifth film.

lol

I still think Gwen should be killed in the second film though. MJ should be introduced in the third film.

One thing is that we should be able to see Peter and MJ getting married in this franchise, but only if we go beyond three movies. Maybe in a fourth or fifth film.

My idea for the hexology (as mentioned by me a few posts before) actually involves Gwen getting killed towards the end of the second movie[Web of the Spider] (I have the entire idea for the second film on the 'TASM sequel Villains' thread. Check that out.)

The third[The Last Hunt] won't have an alive Gwen but the storyline would surround her death and Spidey's hunt for the Goblin. MJ arrives at the end with the 'you just hit the jackpot' line.

I was thinking on the lines of 'Mary Jane Parker' in the 5th film[Peter Parker, Spider Man].

So, seeing all this, the similarity between what you and I want is eerie! Heh.

Also remember if you go six films, you're looking at about 3 years of ACTUAL TIME between films. If you look at 6 movies, Andrew Garfield would be 40 while filming the last movie.

Andrew ages at 60% the rate of a normal human. When he is 40 he will look 26.

My idea for the hexology (as mentioned by me a few posts before) actually involves Gwen getting killed towards the end of the second movie[Web of the Spider] (I have the entire idea for the second film on the 'TASM sequel Villains' thread. Check that out.)

The third[The Last Hunt] won't have an alive Gwen but the storyline would surround her death and Spidey's hunt for the Goblin. MJ arrives at the end with the 'you just hit the jackpot' line.

I was thinking on the lines of 'Mary Jane Parker' in the 5th film[Peter Parker, Spider Man].

So, seeing all this, the similarity between what you and I want is eerie! Heh.
haha, that just reminded me of a tv series from the 90s called "eerie indiana."

I think Andrew should make three movies, where the parents story arc should conclude. Then after that other actors should take over kind of like with the James Bond movies.

Also, I think there should be a "constant" with all of these films, and Jameson would be perfect for that. Notice in James Bond, whenever the actor changed, the character known as "Q" was always the same. In the comics, even when the look of Peter was different with a new artist, Jameson always had the same basic look. I think in the movies, Jameson should be portrayed by the same actor even with a replacement for Andrew. Sigh, if only J.K. Simmons could come back...

I think they should conclude this first Trilogy, after that they can either leave this story alone and reboot again, make 2 more movies shot back-to-back, or try another trilogy.

Concluding this trilogy is the priority. Once again, there should be a loose sequel and not just a complete reboot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"