How long until we get an original Star Wars release?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episodes IV - VI' started by Mike Murdock, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Mike Murdock Registered

Disney just acquired the rights to the original version of Star Wars (i.e., Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope). So, how long until we see it on BluRay? My dream would be to mix and match which versions you want per scene, but I'll take an unedited version at a minimum.

2. Lord All Mighty

I realy hope they release the original versions together with the main Lucas Special editions. Like what happened with Blade Runner. And i frankly hope they do it soon. But i doubt it. They had the chance to inleast do this with Empire and Return, but never did it.

3. craster Registered

I just watched Episode 4 today and unfortunately, I didn't like it that much

4. Grootster Dancing Tree

Did you watch the special edition or the original cut?

Just out of curiosity, what didn't you like about it? Have you seen any of the other films?