How many hours do you spend in the net?

Mutant 77

Supreme Keeper of the X-Men Movie Continuity
Reaction score
This is one of the most poignant modern day debates, since many kids/boys just cut themselves from the real world (sort of) and spend too many hours being connected to the net... thus, living in a virtual world.

How many hours do you spend on this or other forums, as well as websites?

And what do you think about it?

This is one of the most poignant modern day debates, since many kids/boys just cut themselves from the real world (sort of) and spend too many hours being connected to the net... thus, living in a virtual world.
Is this research for a The Matrix continuity/timeline?

Thanks to my iPhone I have the exact numbers that I will never share. :p

Don't know exactly but it's overall a lot and I don't regret it

With my smartphone I'm online all day.

I spend a lot of time on the internet. It is not an inherently bad thing despite what naysayers will say.

My frequent use of the internet and years of interacting with non-Americans has made me more open minded and given me a more worldly view than the people I live around.

Im not active on facebook and twitter tho. They add way too much drama to people's private lives. It's like being in high school again.

High school is less dramatic and traumatic than Twitter. I sparsely use Facebook but I avoid Twitter.

5-6 hours on average, doing work or playing games or watching movies, etc.

I could easily spend more time online if I wanted to, it might as well be the matrix and that'd be fine by me.

JaggedGiantBufflehead-size_restricted.gif

How long do I spend "in it?" Do you know something we don't?

I'm on the net 5-6 hours on a weekday and possible more on the weekend. It's gotten much worse since I started using a smart phone. It's an extremely useful tool but I let it take up too much of my time. Sometimes I read articles recommended by Google but then realize I don't really care about the subject, it's just habit.

I'm on the net 5-6 hours on a weekday and possible more on the weekend. It's gotten much worse since I started using a smart phone. It's an extremely useful tool but I let it take up too much of my time. Sometimes I read articles recommended by Google but then realize I don't really care about the subject, it's just habit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"