How many times will you watch MOS in theaters?

tumblr_mgx91hEUG31qbvx0xo1_500.gif

ONE HUNDRED BILLION TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll put it this way...

I watched Superman Returns in the theaters 4 times and I hated it. But because it had been so long and it was Big Blue I went anyway.

Now as far as MOS goes... I already have claimed it to be my favorite Supes flick just from the trailers>

Nuff said. :word:
Never forget... :csad:

wrong.jpg

Superman Returns had an amazing teaser at least.

WHAT!!!....apparently I won some contest I never new I was entered in....got 3 free movies on my SCENE card......so now I have 5 free movies on my card :D......guess what I'm gonna use them on lol

I saw The Dark Knight, four times in the theater... I KNOW i'll be seeing MOS at least two times. 4 is more likely to happen, haha.

BB 2 (pleasantly surprised), SR 3 (each viewing was worse), TDK 4 (blown away, and boy oh boy that IMAX), TDKR 3 (couldn't decide how I felt about it, came to the conclusion that it was good conclusion), so I'm guessing MOS at least 3 maybe 4.

I saw Batman Begins twice, TDK three times, TDKR three times. I grew up a Superman kid :woot: I'll probably see it in true IMAX the first time then 3D a second time (just to see the conversion quality and what the flight will look like in 3D and the action) and then probably a few times during cheap matinees during the summer!

I saw Batman Begins twice, TDK three times, TDKR three times. I grew up a Superman kid :woot: I'll probably see it in true IMAX the first time then 3D a second time (just to see the conversion quality and what the flight will look like in 3D and the action) and then probably a few times during cheap matinees during the summer!
You do know that it wasn't filmed with IMAX cameras, right? It's going to look the best on the digital IMAX screen.

You do know that it wasn't filmed with IMAX cameras, right? It's going to look the best on the digital IMAX screen.

Yep, I know that. I've seen movies that weren't filmed in IMAX on true IMAX screens and it was still quite the experience. I know all about LieMax and will probably even see it in that format as well.

Yep, I know that. I've seen movies that weren't filmed in IMAX on true IMAX screens and it was still quite the experience. I know all about LieMax and will probably even see it in that format as well.
OK, just making sure. Many people don't know the difference. :up:

Most likely twice as that is usually my limit no matter how much I enjoyed the movie. On very rare occasions I see a movie three times in theaters (example Avengers was an exception). But if this movie sucks like Superman Returns did, then it will be a one time viewing. But I know for sure this wouldn't suck lol.

If it's good, twice. I'm a spidey guy, saw that about 5 times in theaters haha. But who knows. Maybe I fall in love with Supes and see it just as much.

OK, just making sure. Many people don't know the difference. :up:

I know the difference. After seeing TDK marathon at IMAX due to tickets being sold out for the true IMAX which is maybe a 20 minute drive from me (totally worth it) I thought the LieMAX screen was better obviously than traditional screens but the sound was awful. It was so loud there was so much distortion throughout each Batman film. Is this a common issue with AMC IMAX theaters?

Is anyone else buying tickets for the midnight showing that has already purchased their 7pm June 13th advanced tickets?

Or am I the only one?

I'm planning for three, first time with my bro and mates, second time with my missus then once more at the back end of its run. One if these will be in 3D.

Last edited:
I have 3 girlfriends and they all want to see the movie.But i will see it alone first,so i can scream and cry as much as i want.so 4 times for sure.

What you guys think? IMAX digital or real IMAX 3D

IMAX 3D.

I was just gonna go once on the 15th but considering going midnight as well. And if it's THAT good I'll see it a third time.

^ If it's not in a special theatre-it's not true Imax. So if it's your local cinema, odds are it's Liemax.

What you guys think? IMAX digital or real IMAX 3D

^ If it's not in a special theatre-it's not true Imax. So if it's your local cinema, odds are it's Liemax.

I have three legit IMAXs around my area. (Southern California-Los Angeles)

• Rave Cinemas 18
• AMC Universal Stadium 19
• Edwards Irvine 21

I'll be going to Rave because they have reserved seating.
Edit : Universal has reserved too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"