How many villains/which ones do you expect for "Man of Steel" ?

Zack Snyder

Sidekick
Reaction score
Many questions you can consider.

Lex and Zod are the only confirmed villains at this point. I know a possible female villain lead is rumored as well... That could make it 3 if it happens. Or do we see Brainiac thrown in since Zod is in this film? Making it 4. Could it be a Zod/Brainiac hybrid twist :confused: Technically bringing it back down to 3? Hell, does Lex test Superman with Corben by creating Metallo? Back up to 4 and if Zod and Brainiac are separate characters, 5 :eek:

So how many do you expect? Elaborate on which villains, besides the confirmed choices you expect in MOS.

I'm guessing 4. Lex, Zod, Brainiac and Ursa/Faora.

Maybe Mercy Graves too.

I want the kryptonite to be discovered at the end of the movie, which will lead to Metallo later on.

I wasn't sure if Mercy counted as a main villain? She is more of Lex's assistant that is willing to do some dirty work. Either way I want her in this film so bad :mad:

5. Lex, Zod, Brainiac and Ursa/Faora, plus Intergang. Brainiac will be seen stealing Kandor in the beginning. Lex will team with Zod in a storyline derived from Birthright.

I think if they go this route they would have a pretty awesome opening movie and also plenty of anticipation for a sequel with Brainiac.

I hope it's Lex, Zod, and Metallo with Brainiac being active behind the scenes and I at the end I want Brainiac to be hinted at being the villain in the 2nd film.

I'm guessing 4. Lex, Zod, Brainiac and Ursa/Faora.

Maybe Mercy Graves too.

I want the kryptonite to be discovered at the end of the movie, which will lead to Metallo later on.

Mercy isn't in the film.

The trades confirmed 3 female roles. They must be Martha, Ursa and Lois.

Villians:

I'm guessing Zod, Ursa and the Kryptonian Army.

Brainiac.

And Lex Luthor as a secondary villain.

I really hope Zod is not the main villain. Plus how will they explain why Supes is so jacked up and Zod isn't.

Who says Zod won't be... he could look quite imposing. He's already 3 inches taller than Cavill.

But their power doesn't come from how jacked they are. It would look better and that's what will probably happen, but it doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter about their power, it's a moot point.

We're supposed to assume these men are seasoned military soldiers trained on Krypton (where there is no powers), so obviously they'd be in peak physical form regardless of what powers they later assume on Earth.

You can't have skinny soldiers. It's not like they knew they were be one day superpowered and decided to avoid the gym.

Indeed. Though, luckily for the actors playing Zod and his men, they likely won't need to go to the same kind of extensive training as Cavill.

It's very doubtful Zod and his soldiers will be wearing form fitting tights. But regardless, I'm sure Shannon will look quite imposing next to Cavill. A complete reversal of the Stamp/Reeve thing.

They'll all need training as far as stunts and fighting goes, I'm certain major punches will be thrown this time around.

5. Lex, zod, brainiac and ursa/faora, plus intergang. Brainiac will be seen stealing kandor in the beginning. Lex will team with zod in a storyline derived from birthright.

I think if they go this route they would have a pretty awesome opening movie and also plenty of anticipation for a sequel with brainiac.
hell yes!

Who knows. Right now i'm guessing three, maybe four villains. Zod, Lex, maybe ursa and a hint of Brainiac. I think intergang may be in there as well, but you could lump them in with Lex.

I'm not going to expect anything as it is inevitable that I would only to be disappointed later. Besides Zod is good enough for me everything else will be a nice bonus!

Many questions you can consider.

Lex and Zod are the only confirmed villains at this point. I know a possible female villain lead is rumored as well... That could make it 3 if it happens. Or do we see Brainiac thrown in since Zod is in this film? Making it 4. Could it be a Zod/Brainiac hybrid twist :confused: Technically bringing it back down to 3? Hell, does Lex test Superman with Corben by creating Metallo? Back up to 4 and if Zod and Brainiac are separate characters, 5 :eek:

So how many do you expect? Elaborate on which villains, besides the confirmed choices you expect in MOS.

Although I'm pretty confident Lex will be in the film he hasn't been confirmed.

I'm hoping its Lex, Zod and Brainiac - that would do rather nicely. Also wouldn't be surprised if the rumours of Intergang & Bruno Manheim been involved as they could take a relatively smallish role.

Who knows. Right now i'm guessing three, maybe four villains. Zod, Lex, maybe ursa and a hint of Brainiac. I think intergang may be in there as well, but you could lump them in with Lex.

This is what I think too, excluding intergang but we'll see.

Oh yeah I reckon Ursa will be in it aswell. I just wonder if were gonna get a Kryptonian invasion

Im guessing Lex,Zod,faora,Intergang,Metallo.Ridiculous to have zod/braniac fusion.Oh im calling it now no bottle city of Kandor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"