Sequels How Much Can Sharon Carter/Emily VanCamp Appear

MadVillainy

C'mon Son
Reaction score
One of my problems was that Emily VanCamp and Sharon Carter were basically extended cameos but I was looking forward to the fact that they say her role would expand in Cap 3.

But then I remember that she has commitments to that show Revenge where she is the lead. And since it's a Fall-Spring show with 20 something episodes I'm wondering how much time will she have off and could she even be a major character

One of my problems was that Emily VanCamp and Sharon Carter were basically extended cameos but I was looking forward to the fact that they say her role would expand in Cap 3.

But then I remember that she has commitments to that show Revenge where she is the lead. And since it's a Fall-Spring show with 20 something episodes I'm wondering how much time will she have off and could she even be a major character

I think production on her show would wrap around the same time as Cap3 would start filming.

If they do want her to be a major character and she's unavailable, then they'll just recast the role.

i would at least like a real convo between the two now they cap knows the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"