How Old Are You?

38 and receiving my first retirement check in 600 days exactly. :woot:

Am I........ You have our DOBs. I do know Hollowood and I are about the same age.
Do I have to put on my Detective outfit? *sigh*
You're 29? feck i thought you were like 19-20.

It makes me feel a little warm inside to know i'm not the only old bugger on here.

Happy birthday Figman BTW. Have a good one dude.
19-20? Yeah, I get that quite a bit. I guess my maturity level isn't that high. But who cares... I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys 'R Us kid!

I think there are quite a few 'old bugger' here. How old are you exactly? I thought you're like 14. No offense.

Do I have to put on my Detective outfit? *sigh*

19-20? Yeah, I get that quite a bit. I guess my maturity level isn't that high. But who cares... I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys 'R Us kid!

I think there are quite a few 'old bugger' here. How old are you exactly? I thought you're like 14. No offense.

14, i can understand that, i'm 29. I did not mean you seemed 19-20 from your maturity, just the age i put you at. I'd never mock a persons maturity. (i'm not in any position to) I'm the dad in the super market or Toy's r' us that plays a little too loudly with his children and gets passers by looking at me like i'm an idiot for doing so, giving me the look of 'grow up' but i dont care what they think, i'll never see them again, i care what my children think.

14, i can understand that, i'm 29. I did not mean you seemed 19-20 from your maturity, just the age i put you at. I'd never mock a persons maturity. (i'm not in any position to) I'm the dad in the super market or Toy's r' us that plays a little too loudly with his children and gets passers by looking at me like i'm an idiot for doing so, giving me the look of 'grow up' but i dont care what they think, i'll never see them again, i care what my children think.
Ahh... we're of the same age! Honestly, I don't mind my maturity being mocked. I like keeping my inner child alive and well. I am mature when need be but otherwise... pfft!

Ahh... we're of the same age! Honestly, I don't mind my maturity being mocked. I like keeping my inner child alive and well. I am mature when need be but otherwise... pfft!

Best way to be, i wish more people were like that. Theres a time and place to be mature, Too many people take everything too seriously, Just because you're an adult does not mean you need act it every second of every day.

Best way to be, i wish more people were like that. Theres a time and place to be mature, Too many people take everything too seriously, Just because you're an adult does not mean you need act it every second of every day.
That was very adultish of you...GET HIM:cmad:

I'm the Goddamn Captain Planet!, I'm ageless.

captain-planet.jpg

Everytime i see your name i think 'of all he heroes, he chose CP. That said i had a CP figure as a boy.

It was a bit crap if i'm honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"