Comics How the heck do you stop Vulcan from destroying the entire Shi'Ar Empire?

They have some won battles but with many casualities.

Oh, I know how to stop Vulcan! Have another M-day that takes away the powers of 98% of mutants, and hope it includes vulcan...ick..

98% of 198...

That's 194.4 of 198!

Assuming all of the X-Men remain powered, that'd leave a handful of non-X-people. Plus a fraction of a mutant.

It was a joke - I was mocking the stupidity of M-Day and Vulcan :down. I guess my sarcasm was lost. oh well.

How to stop Vulcan? Bring out Leonard Nimoy and have him hit him with the Vulcan Mind-meld.

Renegade said:
It was a joke - I was mocking the stupidity of M-Day and Vulcan :down. I guess my sarcasm was lost. oh well.
Your sarcasm wasn't lost. I was just being a jackass.

Okay, for those of us who didn't read Deadly Genesis--how can Vulcan destroy the Shi'ar empire? I mean what are his powers? And keep in mind we're talking about an empire that controls multiple star systems.

he is a very powerul omega from what iv'e read.

Can you be more specific? Going by Uncanny, he can survive in space & can fly in space under his own power. He seems to have some kind of energy power (which he used to destroy the starships), but is it different from Havok's plasma blasts? Is there anything else he can do?

not sure there are if you go to wikipedia.com then type in vulcan (comics) his history will show up.

From what I understand, he has the ability to manipulate energy. But when Darwin's adaptive powers forced him to turn into energy, Darwin somehow fused with Vulcan. Now (even though they're unfused) it looks like Vulcan has a power-boost and can turn into energy.

Okay, thanks guys.

I imagine Vulcan will be trashing the Imperial Guard next, or at least Gladiator, going by the last page of issue 277. (I think that's the right number.)

But darwin is the very definition of limitless power, he can adapt ot any situation so therefore is pretty much impossible to kill. Stick darwin in with him and eventually vulcan would burn out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"