"How the Vatican created Islam."

Now your borrowing from Jack Chick for your theories? Get some orginal material.

The Overlord said:
Now your borrowing from Jack Chick for your theories? Get some orginal material.

Just read the bloody info. :rolleyes: This is actual testimony from a former Jesuit priest (who later converted to the Protestant faith), who was told this story by a Cardinal at the Vatican. If it's true it explains a lot. :o

I don't buy it. I wouldn't put it past the Vatican, but I also wouldn't put it past a former Jesuit Priest to make something like this up just to disprove the Muslim faith.

Cho Chang said:
I don't buy it. I wouldn't put it past the Vatican, but I also wouldn't put it past a former Jesuit Priest to make something like this up just to disprove the Muslim faith.

He's also disproving the Roman Catholic Church at the same time. Not that I personally totally buy it either, but we should nevertheless consider the possibility...

Nixon was a bastard, wasn't he?

Its from a 'former Jesuit Priest'?

Thats all you need to know right there :down

If a "former Jesuit Priest" is the only source, I'll pass

^^lol, way to go having an open-mind and being objective :rolleyes:

lol, way to not believe everything I hear

According to a white house insider, George Bush is actually satan.

Carter said:

How many times do I have to explain this? I don't "believe" in ANYTHING. I cannot be an objective researcher if I have beliefs, if I have preconceived ideas. But I am open to all possibilities, and I'm not going to completely disregard someone's testimony simply because he was once a Jesuit. :o

Why post trivial BS and then act like it's probably fact?

Carter said:
Why post trivial BS and then act like it's probably fact?

It being "trivial BS" is nothing more than your opinion, and I post to inform on what may be a part of the greater truth.

Carter said:
Wait, aren't you the guy who's arguement I read in another thread about the U.S. government's involvment in 9/11 who had his head so far up his ass that all he could hear was the President's voice echoing through his ears? Yeah, that was you. But you don't believe everything you hear, just everything you're told. Good boy. Such a complacent little puppy.

Dr. Alberto Magno Romero Rivera (1935 - 1997) was an anti-Catholic religious activist who was the source of many of fundamentalist Christian author Jack Chick's stories about the Vatican.

Rivera was born in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain in 1935 and died of colon cancer in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma in 1997. Chick promised to promote Alberto's claims even after he died. Rivera claims to have been a Jesuit before becoming a Fundamentalist Protestant, and many of the stories Chick published about Rivera involve Jesuit conspiracies.

There you go.

Cho Chang said:
Wait, aren't you the guy who's arguement I read in another thread about the U.S. government's involvment in 9/11 who had his head so far up his ass that all he could hear was the President's voice echoing through his ears? Yeah, that was you. But you don't believe everything you hear, just everything you're told. Good boy. Such a complacent little puppy.

That's not Carter, that's SumofGod:confused:

Cho Chang said:
Wait, aren't you the guy who's arguement I read in another thread about the U.S. government's involvment in 9/11 who had his head so far up his ass that all he could hear was the President's voice echoing inside his head? Yeah, that was you. But you don't believe everything you hear, just everything you're told. Good boy. Such a complacent little puppy.

Pfft, read the facts before spouting your mouth off.
And yes, I said facts

But apparently you' rather believe some 18 year old kid. Such an ignorant little moron

JLBats said:
That's not Carter, that's SumofGod:confused:

What?! The f*** is wrong with you, JL? Carter is the one who believes whatever the "official" version of the story may be, then laughs at anyone who disagrees with it, not me. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"