How to fit Blade The Daywalker into the MCU

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
1- Set his films in the past (Captain Marvel as an example)

2- Digitally de-age Blade if you cast someone older

3- Re-emerges from a long exile

4- Blade has been on SHIELD's radar all along; he was in their many files of heroes

5- Portray Blade as a mentor
6- Go R Rated
7- Build a supernatural MCU team
8- Have Blade show up on Agents of SHIELD

That would be pretty cool

Yeah. No need to de-age a half vampire. Just establish he ages slowly.

I don't mind a period piece, but I'd stay away from recent history. I don't kniw how old he is in the comics, but I think it would be interesting to have him vampire hunting during WW2, but in Britain since he's English in the comics.

Not a fan of old mentor Blade though. Maybe by a third film and Whistler's dead (again) and the actor's contract is most of the way done. Other than that keep him off teams or mentoring younger heroes.

SHIELD would have to know who Blade is but also the many heroes in the MCU would have to be familiar with him too or at least heard about him; then from there on it's pretty easy to integrate him into the MCU

By vampires being introduced into the MCU then of course SHIELD would have to know about vampires too so wouldn't they see Blade as a potential threat to not only them but humanity as a whole

I don't mind a period piece, but I'd stay away from recent history. I don't kniw how old he is in the comics, but I think it would be interesting to have him vampire hunting during WW2, but in Britain since he's English in the comics.
Blade's English now? He never used to be.

my thing is to have so that vampire can only feed off of a very rare blood type and needing an even rarer blood type turn a human into vamp

making so that They're vampire in The MCU but They're not some big threat to takeover and more so are a nuisance to SHIELD and they let the Slayer community Handle it with a little over seeing it by them from time to time

I would be surprised to see Blade show up. I just can't see Feige and the MCU wanting to tackle Vampires lol

Step 1: Don't cast Wesley Snipes.

Step 2: Don't make him a 'Daywalker', ditch that entire aspect. Its unnecessary and impinges upon the characters whose concept actually does rely on "Vampire but good"

Step 3: Make him the Black British Vampire Hunting Batman that he's supposed to be.

Step 4: Put him on the Nightstalkers/Borderline Investigation from the start, giving him a team context and people to bounce off of as equals.

my thing is to have so that vampire can only feed off of a very rare blood type and needing an even rarer blood type turn a human into vamp

making so that They're vampire in The MCU but They're not some big threat to takeover and more so are a nuisance to SHIELD and they let the Slayer community Handle it with a little over seeing it by them from time to time

By doing that you incorporate Morbius into the MCU

I honestly don't care how they do it. They just should.

Blade is awesome.

Use the template from the first Blade movie, place the story in NYC, add lines like "Captain America and Iron Man may can save yall asses from aliens, BUT ONLY I can take on the vampires", have a post credit scene with Ghost Rider, and BOOM MCU Blade.

And cast John David Washington as the Daywalker.

Use the template from the first Blade movie, place the story in NYC, add lines like "Captain America and Iron Man may can save yall asses from aliens, BUT ONLY I can take on the vampires", have a post credit scene with Ghost Rider, and BOOM MCU Blade.

And cast John David Washington as the Daywalker.

I would love it if Denzel's son were cast as the new Blade

They guy who played Manchester Black in Supergirl looks like Blade, and he's English. Just probably not the kind of accent you'd want for Blade.

Just watched a video to familiarise myself with him. He sounds fine imo. When you said "Manchester Black" I was expecting an actual mancunian. He doesn't sound "mad fer it" at all. lol

Just watched a video to familiarise myself with him. He sounds fine imo. When you said "Manchester Black" I was expecting an actual mancunian. He doesn't sound "mad fer it" at all. lol

I think he puts on more of an accent for Supergirl. I haven't heard him speak in real life.

Another good pick

Here are some more pics of David Ajala looking like Blade

Supergirl404_marquee_5bd7af4c6892a8.27271881.jpg

supergirl-10.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"